MJ-Palooza!

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I was at training day #2 yesterday. And today (for training day #3) we are actually going to go out in the parks...with the characters!:eek::sohappy: So that is exciting. Bonny- I know you said your days off are Thursday and Friday. So if you decided to go to either AK or MK, I will be in Camp Minnie/Mickey on Thursday 8:42-2:42 and Liberty Square from 9:42-6:54 on Friday.

Nemo14

Good morning all!
Luke - have a great time - hope you get to see some of CO while you're out there. It's one of my favorite places (except for the snow thing)
Danny - sorry about your pets. Time to get a puppy (I hear Connor is available)
Count me in with the pro-uniform crowd too. I know kids hate them, but it is so much easier, and it eliminates the fashion competitions that go on. DH's school has a dress code, but it is very difficult to enforce. If a male teacher tells a female student that her clothing is inappropriate in any way, the parents come back with sexual harrassment issues, etc.

Joanna - have a great time today - I'm soooo jealous!

jesserin

Good Morning guys! :)

Luke~ have fun! We'll miss you!!!! Enjoy yourself and take lots of pictures!!! :)

Joanna ~ I a sooo jealous!!! :) I hope you have a wonderful day... (and what's up with those times? 8:42-2:42? that's so funny... ;)

Betty ~ Good morning sweetie! :)

*juggles* all around! ;)

Nemo14

DS came home from school yesterday with his "flour baby". I know it's supposed to teach them what it's like to have the resposibility of a real baby, but to me it just seems rather pointless. :rolleyes:

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
DS came home from school yesterday with his "flour baby". I know it's supposed to teach them what it's like to have the resposibility of a real baby, but to me it just seems rather pointless. :rolleyes:

Betty we did that in 8th grade and It was pointless..does not cry or what..it was like a joke..in high school they gave us the dolls that cry and you are supposed to figure out what it needed and such..that was really good..i was awake until 3 am for a week straight...:lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Hey everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I was at training day #2 yesterday. And today (for training day #3) we are actually going to go out in the parks...with the characters!:eek::sohappy: So that is exciting. Bonny- I know you said your days off are Thursday and Friday. So if you decided to go to either AK or MK, I will be in Camp Minnie/Mickey on Thursday 8:42-2:42 and Liberty Square from 9:42-6:54 on Friday.

Sweet!!! Sounds fun!

Our park days for this week are actually three...we'll be at MGM Thu and Fri and MK Sat...so let me know where you'll be Sat!

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Betty we did that in 8th grade and It was pointless..does not cry or what..it was like a joke..in high school they gave us the dolls that cry and you are supposed to figure out what it needed and such..that was really good..i was awake until 3 am for a week straight...:lol:
Yes I can understand the ones that are programmed to cry and whatever, but to tell high school juniors that this is what parenthood will be like is absolutely ridiculous!

maggiegrace1

Well MAggie has started to imitate our sounds now..Its so funny..If you say ah ah ah...she weill do it back with her tongue all the way out..and if you say mama..she makes the mmmm sound..with the tongue out..She has a thing with her tongue lately..its always out..It is really cute...We are excited..may not seem so big but to us it is awesome..:)

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
Yes I can understand the ones that are programmed to cry and whatever, but to tell high school juniors that this is what parenthood will be like is absolutely ridiculous!

Thats true...makes them think it is so easy...wonder why all the 16-17 yr olds are pregnant and have babies already..We need to let them know how unbelievably hard it is...:(

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Well MAggie has started to imitate our sounds now..Its so funny..If you say ah ah ah...she weill do it back with her tongue all the way out..and if you say mama..she makes the mmmm sound..with the tongue out..She has a thing with her tongue lately..its always out..It is really cute...We are excited..may not seem so big but to us it is awesome..:)
She's just making big strides every day now! I love that age when every day is something new!

maggiegrace1

i know...she is getting so big and doing so much...and we are thrilled..and then we are like..ok slow down..dont get too big on us...She will be a year old in August....I guess with her being in the hosp for 4 months ..i feel like I lost that time....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom