MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

dandaman said:
:lookaroun Speaking of weather, looks like it might be a sleepless night, thanks to those ol' "sonic booms of nature"... :brick:
one of the great things about being hard of hearing. I can sleep through the "sonic booms of nature" Slept right through Wilma while the rest of my family was up because it was so noisy.

dandaman

Pongo said:
Aw, that's so sad :(

How long did you have her for?

Surprisingly long. Average life span is about 3 years, and we've had her for 8 this October 1st. (Good date to remember for double the reason: pet + WDW opening.) :)

talkinghands

dandaman said:
In a completely unrelated story, I don't think our family guinea pig is going to last through the night. :( We've draped a towel over her cage, just to kind of let her know that it's OK to go...
Sorry about your guinea pig. We've lost quite a few animals over the years. Never easy

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I'm writing a persuasive paragraph on why students shouldn't be required to wear uniforms. Could you help me out? I'm about 14 words shy of the minimum count. :lol:

Sorry, I've been in favor of uniforms in the past.:lol:
Takes pressure off of kids who can't afford the latest fashions.
Are probably cheaper in the long run.
And insure that kids will be properly dressed every day.

What's your argument against?
Expressing individuality?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
one of the great things about being hard of hearing. I can sleep through the "sonic booms of nature" Slept right through Wilma while the rest of my family was up because it was so noisy.

and Andrew's snoring!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
In a completely unrelated story, I don't think our family guinea pig is going to last through the night. :( We've draped a towel over her cage, just to kind of let her know that it's OK to go...

So sorry, Danny! :(
Poor little guinea pigs don't last too long.

dandaman

Uponastar said:

Essentially... plus the fact that assimilating everyone into one big, generic soup takes away from individuality, one of the few things we have left in society to grasp onto by ourselves.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Yeah... all because of the humidity and temps in recent days. It's almost always like this in the summertime.

Hugs honey

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:

I'm for them too, but he only needs 14 words, bet we can help with those.

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Essentially... plus the fact that assimilating everyone into one big, generic soup takes away from individuality, one of the few things we have left in society to grasp onto by ourselves.

You have a good point. . .
but there are other ways of expressing individuality.
Clothing can be distracting in school. Too much of a daily issue for parents.
I just think uniforms make it easier on everyone.

Pongo

Okay, I think the lights are done drying.

I'm going to go pack everything. I don't know if I'll be back tonight, but I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow morning.

Goodnight :wave:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Okay, I think the lights are done drying.

I'm going to go pack everything. I don't know if I'll be back tonight, but I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow morning.

Goodnight :wave:

Goodnight, Luke dear!
If I miss you in the morning, have a wonderful trip! :wave:

dandaman

Never mind. I have 210 words, thanks to Dot's bringing up of fashion issues. Thanks to both. :wave:

Suppose I'll leave now... *sigh* My fish actually died last night, and now the only real pet I've ever had may soon go out with the tides as well... :(

A solemn TTFN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom