MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Never mind. I have 210 words, thanks to Dot's bringing up of fashion issues. Thanks to both. :wave:

Suppose I'll leave now... *sigh* My fish actually died last night, and now the only real pet I've ever had may soon go out with the tides as well... :(

A solemn TTFN.

Hugs Danny! :kiss: :(
Bye!

jesserin

dandaman said:
I'm writing a persuasive paragraph on why students shouldn't be required to wear uniforms. Could you help me out? I'm about 14 words shy of the minimum count. :lol:

how about going into the whole comfort levels... i mean polyester is sooo not comfy - and uniform clothes are like the most industrial thing ever... :fork:

besides... what's so distracting about individuality if there's guidlines - i mean our school had a no ripped clothing rule, nothing too short - and nothing too tight... (more specific than that - but you get the point) it made it very easy to be an individual but still remain appropriate... :)

dandaman

jesserin said:
how about going into the whole comfort levels... i mean polyester is sooo not comfy - and uniform clothes are like the most industrial thing ever... :fork:

The teacher might question my manliness if I wrote "I mean, polyester is SO not comfy. And uniforms are, like, the most industrial thing EVER!" :lookaroun :lol:

Connor002

dandaman said:
I'm writing a persuasive paragraph on why students shouldn't be required to wear uniforms. Could you help me out? I'm about 14 words shy of the minimum count. :lol:

Yep...
Scratch the whole thing and start over with the opposite position.

Connor002

dandaman said:
Surprisingly long. Average life span is about 3 years, and we've had her for 8 this October 1st. (Good date to remember for double the reason: pet + WDW opening.) :)

Hmm... I see some "parental intervention" there...

jesserin

dandaman said:
The teacher might question my manliness if I wrote "I mean, polyester is SO not comfy. And uniforms are, like, the most industrial thing EVER!" :lookaroun :lol:

I wasn't aware that part of the project included proving your manlines... :lookaroun

:lol: but good point...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROFLMMEO! I almost spit my OJ on my screen!

I love this thread! It's been a good thread day....

Lots of funnies, a new friend, lots of sympathy where needed, Connor came home :) Yup, a good thread day indeed.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

Lots of funnies, a new friend, lots of sympathy where needed, Connor came home :) Yup, a good thread day indeed.

Yay :sohappy: for making Bonny happy!

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:

:sohappy: YAY... .. ....for a new friend.....:sohappy: :sohappy:

Pongo

Pfft. I come back and everyone leaves.

Anyway. I think I'm dong packing. I always get paranoid that I forgot something. But, eh. If I have clothes and toiletries, I think I'm set.

Right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom