MJ-Palooza!

zerofott

i'm back !!

What time is it in your so far away country ? here it is 11h10 PM ...
When was your last disney trip ? (don't ask it to bonny as she went ther twice a week :p !)

Z

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
From that thread:

One more thing. If your old enough and healthy enough to get on the ride, you can darn well walk to it!

ARGH!!!!!!!

Guess I should turn in my pass since I can't walk to a ride!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
zerofott said:
i'm back !!

What time is it in your so far away country ? here it is 11h10 PM ...
When was your last disney trip ? (don't ask it to bonny as she went ther twice a week :p !)

Z

:p I went on Sunday....and I'm going Th/Fr/Sat :p :p :kiss:

It is 5:17 here Mr Z....

Tell us about your self!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
From that thread:

One more thing. If your old enough and healthy enough to get on the ride, you can darn well walk to it!

ARGH!!!!!!!

Guess I should turn in my pass since I can't walk to a ride!

Don't pay attention to it, Bonny. Some people are just ignorant and have no idea what they're talking about.

What's worse, is that those same people accuse others of being ignorant and not knowing what they're talking about.

Smart world we live in :rolleyes:

zerofott

Ok let's talk a little about me ...
I'm 24 and live in paris (until july 2007 when i'll be leaving france for quebec with my GF)
I'm still a student in information technologies and work for a company at the same time (nice way to keep studying while working at the same time, the company pay for the school and i work 3 day at the office and study 2 day at school).
I'm an anual pass holder since 6 years and know almost everything about disneyland paris ... I just don't know the backstage as i went there only once or twice ... I think the only people who know the park better than me are CM or maybe i'm even more aware than some cm's ;)
My GF is a pass holder too since 4 years.

Z

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
zerofott said:
Ok let's talk a little about me ...
I'm 24 and live in paris (until july 2007 when i'll be leaving france for quebec with my GF)
I'm still a student in information technologies and work for a company at the same time (nice way to keep studying while working at the same time, the company pay for the school and i work 3 day at the office and study 2 day at school).
I'm an anual pass holder since 6 years and know almost everything about disneyland paris ... I just don't know the backstage as i went there only once or twice ... I think the only people who know the park better than me are CM or maybe i'm even more aware than some cm's ;)
My GF is a pass holder too since 4 years.

Z

Awesome! Do you have a name we can use for you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom