MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
slow night... lizzy just stood up - and fell over... she has a nice bump on the side of her head... but she barely even cried... she let out one really sad scream before i picked her up and then she was fine... i feel bad... we were playing on the floor in her room and she fell and hit the corner of her crib... poor baby... it made me cry... *sigh* being a mom is tough... especially when our babies start getting mobile... (wait - haven't y'all been telling me that for awhile now?) *sigh*

Aww Poor baby.. i hate when Maggie is sad..breaks my heart...:kiss:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
slow night... lizzy just stood up - and fell over... she has a nice bump on the side of her head... but she barely even cried... she let out one really sad scream before i picked her up and then she was fine... i feel bad... we were playing on the floor in her room and she fell and hit the corner of her crib... poor baby... it made me cry... *sigh* being a mom is tough... especially when our babies start getting mobile... (wait - haven't y'all been telling me that for awhile now?) *sigh*

Yep and yep!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Okay, is anyone but me creeped out by this? I don't like this.....

It may be innocent, Bonny.
But it is kinda weird.
If she doesn't know the little girl in the picture, why would she use it?

Connor002

I see a new person in the thread...

evilgrin0041.gif

talkinghands

Nemo14 said:
Mine are 4 years apart (We lost one between them), and it's almost like having 2 seperate families, although they are pretty close now.
Same here, but now they are grown they are very close. only advantage is you don't have 2 in college at the same time. Well unless one goes to grad school but I didn't have to pay for that. That one is contemplating going for her PhD.

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
I just wrote a PM and politely asked her to remove my daughter's picture from her avatar......

I see she hasn't done it yet...then again, maybe she hasn't read her PM's. It's probably just an innocent mistake, Bonny.

How are you feeling today?

tigsmom

jesserin said:

The first of many bumps to come. ((HUGS))

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
It may be innocent, Bonny.
But it is kinda weird.
If she doesn't know the little girl in the picture, why would she use it?

Because she is cute? Where did she pick it up from. Maybe she doesn't know its MJ.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I see she hasn't done it yet...then again, maybe she hasn't read her PM's. It's probably just an innocent mistake, Bonny.

How are you feeling today?

Hey Mary, I have a bad headache (probably the teeth) havne't heard from the dentist, nice to see them soooo concerned about my health after they learned of my financial situation....grrrrrrr

When do you get here?

Oh and Connor.....BE NICE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom