MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I have Yahoo! Get that so we can chat!

BTW, has Marc sent out FP3?

He's supposed to any day now... but he's been a little preoccupied.. Today he hands in his resignation. :lookaroun I'm hoping all goes well for him.

dandaman

jesserin said:
3601eilygirl.gif
EDIT: i think this is it... LOL!

Rock on. :lookaroun

:wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
so-so, I have a headache and MJ has a fever.....Oh and did I tell you all that Sunday night we came home to a flooded bathroom, the tank on our toilet broke and flooded our bathroom, we are still waiting for them to fix it....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
so-so, I have a headache and MJ has a fever.....Oh and did I tell you all that Sunday night we came home to a flooded bathroom, the tank on our toilet broke and flooded our bathroom, we are still waiting for them to fix it....
sorry to hear about that. My parents had to go deal with a flooded basement at their other location. That's always fun!

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

You have no bathroom facilities? :eek:

Hope you guys are feeling better soon and everything is fixed up quickly.

Disnut

Just got home from taking my DD to the doc. The doc seems to think that it is a little bit of stress at school and some possible side effects of the medicine she is on. She wants to find out in a few weeks, after she is off the medicine for a couple of weeks , how she is doing.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
You have no bathroom facilities? :eek:

Hope you guys are feeling better soon and everything is fixed up quickly.

We have another bathroom, so it isn't that bad, but it is really inconvenient because Andrew has to wake me (and MJ if she's cleeping with me) up to use the bathroom at night...

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
Yes Danny, it is :)

Susan, that is good right?

I think it is. She seem to think that the school was wrong to try and diagnois her. She asked me if I thought she needed treatment and I said no but I was concerned that maybe I was missing something and she said ok but didn't see anything at this point in time. So now I have to call CPS up and let them know the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom