MJ-Palooza!

Connor002

maggiegrace1 said:
Welcome back Connor!!

Do you think Jess missed you? Cause I am not sure...
Jess gets a gold star for being the first to lament my absence.
Everyone else gets a stern reprimand for not bringing me up sooner. :lookaroun

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
The melon bars are divine... :slurp: I've been addicted since high school, and was really bummed when the local oriental grocery went out of business. It wasn't till recently when I found that this new place had opened up. I'm going to frequent it, but the stuff I really need most often (Pocky, Celophane noodles, soba) I can find easier, and believe it or not, cheaper at Wegmans.

Which Pocky is your fave? I'm a bit of a weirdo and prefer Men's Pocky. :lol:

men's pocky? i've not had that... I like the Glico Pocky Chocolate... :slurp: yummy!

jesserin

Connor002 said:
*Catches you*

*Pretends he didn't hear his back crack and ignores the pain* :zipit:

Hello!

:fork: i'm not that heavy you nerd... :lol:

but... *begrudgingly* hello! ;)

EDIT: is that a word? is it spelled right? did that even make sense? :lol:

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
men's pocky? i've not had that... I like the Glico Pocky Chocolate... :slurp: yummy!

It's Dark Chocolate Pocky.... SO good. Strawberry is also good, as is the chocolate banana flavor decorer....

pocky1.jpg

Connor002

Someone... Jess said:
i know i know... but this particular idiot happens to be the wdwmagic bully and it just drives me crazy when they say horrible things... add to that - this was one discussion that he couldn't argue his way out of... so it was funny watching him dig deeper and deeper in a rut where so many people kept telling me what a complete idiot he was being... lol... but yeah- i know - turn the other cheek... i have a hard time with that one... :)

What are you talking about?
I wasn't here this weekend. :lookaroun

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
It's Dark Chocolate Pocky.... SO good. Strawberry is also good, as is the chocolate banana flavor decorer....

pocky1.jpg

LOL... strawberry is my second favorite - never had the dark chocolate or chocolate bannana... sounds yummy though! :)

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
LOL... strawberry is my second favorite - never had the dark chocolate or chocolate bannana... sounds yummy though! :)

They had Men's in Mitsukoshi's in Epcot the last time we checked. The chocolate banana is super hard to come by in the states. My friend brought it back for me from her trip. I regret that she did! Now I know what I'm missing! :lol:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
They had Men's in Mitsukoshi's in Epcot the last time we checked. The chocolate banana is super hard to come by in the states. My friend brought it back for me from her trip. I regret that she did! Now I know what I'm missing! :lol:

LOL... now i know not to try it until i can buy in bulk :lol:

Mine is authentic - straight from Japan ;) LOL! My girlfriend lives in Tokyo - she's an English teacher so I ship her Oreo's and she sends me Pocky... aparently Oreo's are really hard to come by and super expensive in Japan... ;)

EDIT: for christmas i mailed her a case of maple syrup - it's sad how expensive it is over there... ;) when we went in highschool we handed out maple syrup and american flags to our host families - you'd have thought we gave them gold.. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom