MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
get AIM Triton quick! :) It only takes a sec and believe me the story is worth hearing ;) LOL!

Any other messenger I can download? AOL is worse than a virus. I *just* got rid of my last infestation. Yahoo?

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Any other messenger I can download? AOL is worse than a virus. I *just* got rid of my last infestation. Yahoo?

I can't do yahoo - that one messed up my computer... lol

AOL Triton seems to be working pretty good for us though - the old AOL was terrible but this one actually hasn't given me any crap... :)

Connor002

jesserin said:
study?:eek: but I thought you knew all!!!

oh well... catch up with me later then... :wave:

Everything but math.
Numbers, letters, and rules, oh my!
:lookaroun

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
I can't do yahoo - that one messed up my computer... lol

AOL Triton seems to be working pretty good for us though - the old AOL was terrible but this one actually hasn't given me any crap... :)

Oh, okay... but only for you guys. And shhhh! I'm really not supposed to IM at work. (Or visit non-work websites either for that matter...:lookaroun )

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
You people didn't make a very interesting read... :lookaroun

I thought the posts for MJ's Pixie Dust Page were quite interesting, as were the posts where I showed my progress on her website....

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
I thought the posts for MJ's Pixie Dust Page were quite interesting, as were the posts where I showed my progress on her website....

They were top notch! Very interesting and I'm still looking forward to her Pixie Dust Page!!! :) Can't wait to read it (with a box of kleenex or 2) ;) LOL!

nibblesandbits

Hey...is this the kids behavior thing that was being debated that you guys are talking about? Or something else...if not, I don't know what else. :lol:

By the way, HI EVERYONE!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom