MJ-Palooza!

Pongo

Good morning.

Today is my last day before I head off to Colorado. We leave for the airport tomorrow at 11:30. We're all really excited. My mom had some team shirts made for us all. They're really cool, and I'm the only one that knows about them. She's going to surprise the rest of the team at the meeting today. I'm stoked.

jesserin

Pongo said:
Good morning.

Today is my last day before I head off to Colorado. We leave for the airport tomorrow at 11:30. We're all really excited. My mom had some team shirts made for us all. They're really cool, and I'm the only one that knows about them. She's going to surprise the rest of the team at the meeting today. I'm stoked.

YAY!!! Congratulations! I forgot that was coming up so soon!!! Good Luck and Have Fun Luke!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!! :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

Hello Everyone.... Thats going to be fun Luke..We will Miss you!

Hows MJ Bonny? I hope she is ok....
Jess..That thread is gone..you can Breathe now....:)
Everyone have A Great Day...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Dana, MJ is still a little feverish, I just gave her some more tylenol. She slept with Mommy last night. I have a wicked headache this morning, I should work on her web site, but looking at the screen is hurting my head.

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Was it fun? What did you get?

I'm planning for my best friend's wedding shower, and I was scouting out potential favors and food to serve. I came home with these neat little jelly-cup things. (And a honeydew melon frozen bar for myself... soooo good) I could have spent days in there...drat my short lunch hour.

DisneyBunny

Aaargh! And it looks like I was ripped off too... This one website has them for 1/3 of what I paid. :(

Mini_Jelly_Cup_L.jpg

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Aaargh! And it looks like I was ripped off too... This one website has them for 1/3 of what I paid. :(

Mini_Jelly_Cup_L.jpg

those are sooooo good! :) Melon Bars???? It's been so long since i've had one :cry: aww... I miss it - we don't have any oriental grocery stores around here... Did you get any Pocky sticks?

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
those are sooooo good! :) Melon Bars???? It's been so long since i've had one :cry: aww... I miss it - we don't have any oriental grocery stores around here... Did you get any Pocky sticks?

The melon bars are divine... :slurp: I've been addicted since high school, and was really bummed when the local oriental grocery went out of business. It wasn't till recently when I found that this new place had opened up. I'm going to frequent it, but the stuff I really need most often (Pocky, Celophane noodles, soba) I can find easier, and believe it or not, cheaper at Wegmans.

Which Pocky is your fave? I'm a bit of a weirdo and prefer Men's Pocky. :lol:

Connor002

jesserin said:
*Dives across Room flying tackles*

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Your back!!!! YAY!!!! :wave:

*Catches you*

*Pretends he didn't hear his back crack and ignores the pain* :zipit:

Hello!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom