MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Oh okay, a finite thing, not an all the time thing.....

DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!

(I'm very fragile right now)

Don't get scared Bonny.
You'll get sick of us long before any of us actually leave you.

Don't be fragile. :(
Feel better.
Find a dentist who will help!!!!

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
DENTAL UPDATE:

For those that missed it in the last thread....here is what happened at the dentist this morning....

Hi All, things are not good in the Bonny/MJ household....

I went to the dentist, they didn't do this tooth because every one of my teeth needs work....They can fix my teeth and put me to sleep to do it, but since the damage to the teeth is so extensive it is going to cost me 14,000 dollars....and I just don't have it... I am not sure what I will do, they won't just pull them which would be cheaper, I guess I am just stuck with being in pain....I need 8 root canals 10 cowns, two root lenthening surgeries and two extractions and the rest of the teeth needs fillings... I have been in tears all morning.....
I'm sorry Bonny :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Well, I won't be sharing any of my cookies with the new thread, that's for sure.

Ummm, Errrr, Connor doesn't get to speak for this new thread....he didn't create it this time....:p :p :p

Make them soft cookies, my teeth hurt.....:kiss:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
That stinks... So basically you are just supposed to stay in pain unless you can pay for the surgery? Why cant thay just pull?

They say if they *can* save them that is what they will do......:brick: :brick: even if Ican't afford for them to save them

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
DENTAL UPDATE:

For those that missed it in the last thread....here is what happened at the dentist this morning....

Hi All, things are not good in the Bonny/MJ household....

I went to the dentist, they didn't do this tooth because every one of my teeth needs work....They can fix my teeth and put me to sleep to do it, but since the damage to the teeth is so extensive it is going to cost me 14,000 dollars....and I just don't have it... I am not sure what I will do, they won't just pull them which would be cheaper, I guess I am just stuck with being in pain....I need 8 root canals 10 cowns, two root lenthening surgeries and two extractions and the rest of the teeth needs fillings... I have been in tears all morning.....

Bonny, did you get a second opinion? I find it hard to believe that they won't pull the teeth since there is such extensive da,age. Fixing a few is one thing, but all of them? I would definately try to see somebody else.

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Bonny, did you get a second opinion? I find it hard to believe that they won't pull the teeth since there is such extensive da,age. Fixing a few is one thing, but all of them? I would definately try to see somebody else.
I agree with Mad...they sound like they just want money...go get a second opinion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom