MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Good morning Bonny!
Hope you and Joanna have a nice meet tomorrow!
(So jealous of meeters from this thread!)
Hope you get to go to MGM on Sunday.

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Betty.. What kind of work do you do exactly? i know it has to do with kids but i was not sure?
My pastor's wife died from breast cancer 7 years ago, and ever since her illness, I've been the primary care-giver for the 3 kids (now they are 9,12, and 14). They attend private school, so we have to transport them every day, and keep up with all the projects, sports, and activities that they are involved in. It's much easier now than it was when I started (the youngest 2 were still in diapers then), and for the most part, I have free time during the day to keep up with my own household, but I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing this.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:) Morning Dana, Betty, and Dot :)

Joanna and I have already met (I knew her on her las CP) so it will be GREAT to get to see her again. I hope to go to MGM too, it's one of those nerve wracking things, if it goes badly it's very scary to be there without Andrew.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

Joanna and I have already met (I knew her on her las CP) so it will be GREAT to get to see her again. I hope to go to MGM too, it's one of those nerve wracking things, if it goes badly it's very scary to be there without Andrew.

Say Hi to her from me, and give her a hug! *Sniff* I wanna go to MGM too! :cry:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:

I didn't know that.
Nice that you get to see other again, then.
Weigh the options of the MGM trip and see what you come up with.
You seem to have great support in the park itself.
Maybe it can work.

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
My pastor's wife died from breast cancer 7 years ago, and ever since her illness, I've been the primary care-giver for the 3 kids (now they are 9,12, and 14). They attend private school, so we have to transport them every day, and keep up with all the projects, sports, and activities that they are involved in. It's much easier now than it was when I started (the youngest 2 were still in diapers then), and for the most part, I have free time during the day to keep up with my own household, but I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing this.

That is so sad.. but that is so great of you.. I am sure it can be rough...

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
That is so sad.. but that is so great of you.. I am sure it can be rough...
We've had our moments....., but like I said it's a lot easier now. At one point, counting my own 2, I had 5 kids in 5 schools!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning!

It's FRIDAY! And a nice 3 day weekend coming up... AND Marc gets off for it! His company usually does not give off for these minor holidays...

Yay for long weekends! :sohappy:
Enjoy it Bunny!

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
How is everyone today?

Ok I guess.. Lot of stuff on my mind but I will work through that... Maggie is doing great...Talking her head off.. How are you today? Besides excited for the 3 day weekend:)

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Ok I guess.. Lot of stuff on my mind but I will work through that... Maggie is doing great...Talking her head off.. How are you today? Besides excited for the 3 day weekend:)

Actually, I feel pretty crummy. I pulled my leg muscle when I woke up this morning and screamed like bloody hell. (This has been happening to me a lot lately.) So, I've been limping around all day. But luckily I'm stuck at a desk all day, so it shouldn't be too bad.

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
Actually, I feel pretty crummy. I pulled my leg muscle when I woke up this morning and screamed like bloody hell. (This has been happening to me a lot lately.) So, I've been limping around all day. But luckily I'm stuck at a desk all day, so it shouldn't be too bad.

That stinks.. Im sorry.. I can imagine how much it hurts...:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom