MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Morning!

It's FRIDAY! And a nice 3 day weekend coming up... AND Marc gets off for it! His company usually does not give off for these minor holidays...

Andrew doesn't have any days off sniff, sniff....I'm over reading and commenting in your report Krystyna.....Odd that there is someone else's tr in your tr....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Say Hi to her from me, and give her a hug! *Sniff* I wanna go to MGM too! :cry:

I will, She misses you so much....she *talks* about you guys all the time....

I miss you too sniff, sniff

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I didn't know that.
Nice that you get to see other again, then.
Weigh the options of the MGM trip and see what you come up with.
You seem to have great support in the park itself.
Maybe it can work.

Yeah, we'll give it a go most likely.... I know we'll have help from all corners if something goes wrong....

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Actually, I feel pretty crummy. I pulled my leg muscle when I woke up this morning and screamed like bloody hell. (This has been happening to me a lot lately.) So, I've been limping around all day. But luckily I'm stuck at a desk all day, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Ouch!
That's gotta hurt!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, we'll give it a go most likely.... I know we'll have help from all corners if something goes wrong....

It might give you some confidence to feel comfortable in your "home away from home" without Andrew.
I'll be praying, if you decide to try it.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I will, She misses you so much....she *talks* about you guys all the time....

I miss you too sniff, sniff

Does she? I was wondering if she'd remember us the next time we come down. I hope so!

Nemo14

Time to get busy running errands and paying bills :(. I'll probably be on later this afternoon if all goes well. Have a great day everyone! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Actually, I feel pretty crummy. I pulled my leg muscle when I woke up this morning and screamed like bloody hell. (This has been happening to me a lot lately.) So, I've been limping around all day. But luckily I'm stuck at a desk all day, so it shouldn't be too bad.

*sends Krystyna a leg massage*

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

I would think so. You guys are mascots at MGM! I should think you'd be well cared for in any event. :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Does she? I was wondering if she'd remember us the next time we come down. I hope so!

Oh she absolutely will! She never forgets anyone! Plus we added your pics into our screen saver!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
*sends Krystyna a leg massage*

I think I'm developing restless leg syndrome. I don't know much about it, but what I have heard, it fits the bill of my symptoms. All I know is that all i have to do is mildly stretch my legs for the muscles to snap like cold rubber bands.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Oh she absolutely will! She never forgets anyone! Plus we added your pics into our screen saver!

That's nice to know about MJ!
Those of us who haven't met her are still trying to get an idea of her amazing capabilities!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I think I'm developing restless leg syndrome. I don't know much about it, but what I have heard, it fits the bill of my symptoms. All I know is that all i have to do is mildly stretch my legs for the muscles to snap like cold rubber bands.

You should go see a Dr about that....

Off Topic: Krystyna, they gave MJ a hula hoop at Spectro last week :) She's playing with it right now....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
You should go see a Dr about that....

Off Topic: Krystyna, they gave MJ a hula hoop at Spectro last week :) She's playing with it right now....

I know I should... I just keep putting it off..

You mean one of the hoops they use to entertain the kids before the show starts? That's neat! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That's nice to know about MJ!
Those of us who haven't met her are still trying to get an idea of her amazing capabilities!

She is an amazing kid, it is odd how she can do something like remember everyone she's ever met, but can't do colors (she says blue, wed, lello, but can't reliably get them right when tested), numbers (we taught her to say she's five, but she has no idea what that means) or letters (except M)

She also understands that pregnant women have a baby in their tummy that is a separate entity from the mother, but can't dress herself, follow rules or know not to walk into the street....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom