MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
I know I should... I just keep putting it off..

You mean one of the hoops they use to entertain the kids before the show starts? That's neat! :)

yeah :) remember the pic we got of her with all of the hula hoops on her?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
She is an amazing kid, it is odd how she can do something like remember everyone she's ever met, but can't do colors (she says blue, wed, lello, but can't reliably get them right when tested), numbers (we taught her to say she's five, but she has no idea what that means) or letters (except M)

She also understands that pregnant women have a baby in their tummy that is a separate entity from the mother, but can't dress herself, follow rules or know not to walk into the street....

Bonny, from time to time, could you throw some of that stuff out there to us?
I never knew any of that, and it helps in getting a better picture of the Princess!
I want to know!!!!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Bonny, from time to time, could you throw some of that stuff out there to us?
I never knew any of that, and it helps in getting a better picture of the Princess!
I want to know!!!!!!

I can throw it out as often as you'd like!
I love to talk about MJ!
You can also ask as many questions as you'd like! I'll always answer them.
One of the things I am looking forward to about her website is being able to put up videos.
Nana is going to get us a webcam while she's here, so if you get Yahoo! Messenger you could watch her live!

Disnut

I just stop in to say good morning and to catch up on the reading. I have to go pay some bills and then get to the school for parties and pick up my DDs.

Happy Anniversary Mad. I know it is this weekend but when I can't remember because mine is this Sunday on the 28th. We will be married 28 yrs.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I just stop in to say good morning and to catch up on the reading. I have to go pay some bills and then get to the school for parties and pick up my DDs.

Happy Anniversary Mad. I know it is this weekend but when I can't remember because mine is this Sunday on the 28th. We will be married 28 yrs.

Good morning Susan! :wave:
Happy Annviersary to you and your husband!
And Happy Anniversary to Mad and her's!
Have a great one! :kiss:

Uponastar

Gotta go get this busy day started!
Have a wonderful day everyone!

Connor, if you stop here before you go, have a great weekend, kiddo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom