MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

I am on medication for depression. NOt uncommon with people with diabetes. Have fibromyalgia and arthritis as well. and I'm hard of hearing which can create some stange situations at times.

talkinghands

Jim did not mail the pins. I told him he must take them to the UPS store in the morning and send them overnight. Men. He's thought I could just bring them when I come in a few weeks.
I have a miserable cold I caught from the kids at school. My para has an ear infection. We re a miserable lot right now. One more day of school. Can't believe I have to give up my babies. The teacher will definitely be back in Prest. :( She will have 8 students, 6 first grade, 1 Kinder and 1 pre-K. Pre-K is the sibling of one of the other kids. And there are 2 more siblings who may also be deaf coming up. Their 2 older siblings are hearing.

tigsmom

Morning all. Haven't been around and won't be...think I caught whatever is going around here. :hurl:

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.

*cleans up mess* :eek:

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Morning all. Haven't been around and won't be...think I caught whatever is going around here. :hurl:

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.

*cleans up mess* :eek:

Oh dear.:lookaroun
Feel better fast!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Hi Dot, and whoever else lurks!

First day of the Memorial Day weekend and it feels like summer here.
I love it! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Thunderstorms moving in this afternoon, but the rest of the weekend is expected to be just perfect!
How's your weather looking, Betty?
Speaking of which, I wonder if Daniel made it through the storm last night?

Nemo14

It's overcast this morning, thundershowers this afternoon, then perfect weather the rest of the weekend I think. Yesterday was just glorius - High 70's!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
It's overcast this morning, thundershowers this afternoon, then perfect weather the rest of the weekend I think. Yesterday was just glorius - High 70's!

I love it when the weather cooperates with the start of the season.
Makes it that much sweeter.
I'm such a summer person! :)

Nemo14

I have to work this afternoon, then all day tomorrow. Then we have 2 cookouts this weekend, but we're not sure which days yet.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning everyone, feel better Mad and Nana....it sure is going around, MJ's Goddaddy is sick, which means that MJ and I will almost certainly get sick :( Not much going on around here this weekend. Joanna is coming over on Saturday. Andrew is working, our friend Adam wants to take me and MJ to the parks on Sunday, I am trying to decide if I am daring enough to take her without Andrew.....If we do go I think we'll go to MGM, that is our *home* park and where we are all most comfortable.

I started reading HP 5 again yesterday, I totally have forgotten it, so it's like reading a totally new book. I did manage to watch Narnia last night, it was good, but not as good for me as HP or LotR, it just didn't catch me, for instance, while cedric's death made me cry in HP4, Aslan's didn't and I would have expected it too....maybe it will on another viewing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom