MJ-Palooza!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Hey I just saw that kyaking added in there!
Be careful if you do that please, Connor.
I'm more likely to be injured on the car ride up than on a kayak. :lookaroun
Besides... I can swim.
Sort of. :lookaroun

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Yes... sometimes even I have a life. :lookaroun

I didn't mean it like that... you're always doing interesting things... having (quite litterally) near death experiences... you know... ;) LOL!

Connor002 said:
I'm heading North for the summer. :lookaroun

lol... well.. wherever you go - have fun! :)

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Ok well Good Night all....Talk to you later.. Connor Have a safe and fun trip...:)

Good Night sweetie! :) LOL! Give that little lady some kisses from us if she wakes up tonight... (but for your sake: *crosses* fingers that she sleeps through the night) ;)

Connor002

jesserin said:
I didn't mean it like that... you're always doing interesting things... having (quite litterally) near death experiences... you know... ;) LOL!
I hope that is not nor will become the norm. My heart can't take it. :lookaroun

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I hope that is not nor will become the norm. My heart can't take it. :lookaroun

LOL... well - have a good relaxing trip! Be sure to enjoy yourself and have a ton of fun so you have lots of stories to share next week! :kiss:

Connor002

jesserin said:
LOL... well - have a good relaxing trip! Be sure to enjoy yourself and have a ton of fun so you have lots of stories to share next week! :kiss:
I could tell you one about a canoe, a thunderstorm, a missing paddle, and a leak. :lookaroun

That was... interesting...

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I could tell you one about a canoe, a thunderstorm, a missing paddle, and a leak. :lookaroun

That was... interesting...

LOL... I think I have that exact story too! :lol: I was 16 and at camp for the summer... let's just say its a good thing we could swim... b/c swim we did - and a long swim it was... :D

Connor002

jesserin said:
LOL... I think I have that exact story too! :lol:

You probably don't.
:lookaroun
My stories include more detail and strange events that wouldn't happen to anyone else but me.

jesserin

Connor002 said:
You probably don't.
My stories include more detail and strange events that wouldn't happen to anyone else but me.

LOL... you're probably right... I can't possibly imagine what exactly happened... is it a good enough story to share?

Connor002

jesserin said:
LOL... you're probably right... I can't possibly imagine what exactly happened... is it a good enough story to share?

Probably.
But I don't feel like telling it now.
Ask me some other time. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom