MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Disnut said:
I rather save my money to go to WDW.:lol:
Same here basically, and there are a lot of things on cable that I refuse to pay for, much less let my family watch. My kids may feel deprived, but they understand how I feel.

Nemo14

joanna71985 said:
Evening ya'll. I am currently just hanging around the apartment. I am exhausted! I went to Walmart today with my roomie. I needed stuff for the apartment and I had to get shoes for work. Well, we had a LOT of stuff to carry from the bus to the apartment. My arms were about to fall off. So now I am just relaxing and watching a movie on Disney Channel.
Joanna, I'm soooo excited for you!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So what's everyone up to tonight?

I just got back from running an errand that should have taken me 10 minutes, tops.
I left here at 5:45 and just got back.

So I'm done for the night.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I just got back from running an errand that should have taken me 10 minutes, tops.
I left here at 5:45 and just got back.

So I'm done for the night.
I hate when that happens.
I had to go to WalMart this afternoon to pick up a few things. They have totally rearranged the store, so it took me twice as long to find what I needed.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I hate when that happens.
I had to go to WalMart this afternoon to pick up a few things. They have totally rearranged the store, so it took me twice as long to find what I needed.

I hate when they rearrange stores.
Especially supermarkets.
You finally get to the point where you could run around the place blindfolded and they decide to move things around. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom