MJ-Palooza!

joanna71985

Hey everyone! I am finally checked in. I got there at 8:15 am and finished in 40 minutes. I am now in Chatham Square. I am in a 2 bedroom with 3 roomates. 2 are also character attendants and the 4th is in operations. I find out work locations tomorrow. I went out to dinner tonight with my dad. Hey Bonny- do you know the Lonestar Steakhouse? It is on 535. Well, that is where we ate, and they have the BEST mashed potatoes. I am going to go to bed soon. So talk to you all tomorrow.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
bvboob10.jpg
BooBahs
Hmmmm! They look like fat Teletubbies

talkinghands

Connor002 said:
Do you think the deaf-girl would last long on the back streets of NYC? :lookaroun
And why wouldn't she? Most deaf people I know are quite capible of taking care of themselves and I know quite a few deaf people.

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Love Oklahoma and Sound of Music....also Seven Brides for Seven Brothers...oh man, I could go on forever....

Not a musical, but has anyone ever seen The Inn of the Sixth Happiness?
Yes and I love it.

Connor002

talkinghands said:
And why wouldn't she? Most deaf people I know are quite capible of taking care of themselves and I know quite a few deaf people.

Uh, NYC, backstreets, deaf woman... er... just nevermind...

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I actually had nightmares about Teletubbies when the youngest was little. :eek:

Easy to understand.
They scare me.
And until last night I didn't even know what Boobahs were and now they scare me, too.

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:
Hey everyone! I am finally checked in. I got there at 8:15 am and finished in 40 minutes. I am now in Chatham Square. I am in a 2 bedroom with 3 roomates. 2 are also character attendants and the 4th is in operations. I find out work locations tomorrow. I went out to dinner tonight with my dad. Hey Bonny- do you know the Lonestar Steakhouse? It is on 535. Well, that is where we ate, and they have the BEST mashed potatoes. I am going to go to bed soon. So talk to you all tomorrow.

Hi Joanna!
Nice to hear from you and glad you're all settled in.
Keep in touch!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Good morning Betty! :wave:
How'd you enjoy the show last night?
The AI thread has been jumping!
I think they could have done it all in 30 minutes! Prince?!!!!Puleeze!
I was glad Taylor won though, although I did think Katherine sang better last night than she had before. Great to see Mandisa again, but I could have done without some of the others *coughAcecough*

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Easy to understand.
They scare me.
And until last night I didn't even know what Boobahs were and now they scare me, too.
Boobahs are new to me too - now make them go away!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I think they could have done it all in 30 minutes! Prince?!!!!Puleeze!
I was glad Taylor won though, although I did think Katherine sang better last night than she had before. Great to see Mandisa again, but I could have done without some of the others *coughAcecough*

I agree about Prince. :confused:
I liked the rest of the entertainment though. (With the exception of Meat Loaf, who I used to enjoy).
As a whole, the group of 12 sounded better together -as well as separately -
than past groups.
I was very happy for Taylor. And Kat has nothing to worry about. She'll be a star.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I agree about Prince. :confused:
I liked the rest of the entertainment though. (With the exception of Meat Loaf, who I used to enjoy).
As a whole, the group of 12 sounded better together -as well as separately -
than past groups.
I was very happy for Taylor. And Kat has nothing to worry about. She'll be a star.
and she knows it!

Nemo14

I'm still reading through the miles of posts I missed last night. So sorry to hear about your daughter's friend. It's such a scarey world out there! I feel so blessed that my kids are as good as they are.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
and she knows it!

That's been her problem. :rolleyes:
She is so not enjoyable to watch.
Just my opinion McPheever fans!
I'm sure she'll be huge success and I expect I'll enjoy listening to her!
Just don't make me watch! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom