MJ-Palooza!

lunalovegoddess

Uponastar said:
Sounds like a wonderful night!
I hope things work out for your grandparents. :)

Thanks. My husband only has his grandparents now, since both of his parents passed away a few years ago, within 18 months of each other. He hasn't seen his grandparents since we moved, so it was good all around. What is nice is that they mean as much to me personally as my own grandparents. After losing both their son and daughter, and son-in-law within the same short amount of time, they have formed a close bond with our children and me. Having us in their lives, we have been told, had helped ease their pain. Our kids are very much like Bryan and his mom and uncle were at their age.

nibblesandbits

Ok...I just had to share...I might...might...be going back to Disney in September...this time I'd be going with my mom. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
Ok...I just had to share...I might...might...be going back to Disney in September...this time I'd be going with my mom. EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Yay Nibbs

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

Nibblies!!!!!!! :sohappy:
That is wonderful news!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom