MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
You had dial-up? :lookaroun

Yay for high-speed Betty! :sohappy:
As a teacher, DH gets free dial-up from the state, so he figured that was good enough. After 4 1/2 years, he finally caved!!!!

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey you guys.....YAY Betty.....
I have a Dolly Parton 8-track..:)
Hi Dana!
We have several Harry Chapin ones,Neil Diamond, John Denver, and Peter, Paul, and Mary, as well as a few Beatles.

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all! We officially moved into the 21st century today and now have DSL rather than dial-up!:sohappy:
whoo hoo! I love DSL and I am so hoping I can get it myself when I move into what's his face's apartment. I don't know what I'd do if I had to live with dial up again! :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Hey, I don't have an iPod... Have no desire for one actually. It's a royal "we" :lol:

I try to keep up with technology, but iPods are still a mystery to me.
However, Comcast, our High-Speed provider, has a "radio station" - Comcast Rhapsody, which I really enjoy. It's cool. You have a choice of several types of music (I prefer Soft Sounds, which is everything from the Rolling Stones to Green Day and everyone in between.) I just put it on when I turn on my computer and let it go all day. I really love it.

nibblesandbits

nibblesandbits said:
No...I just got here! :lol:

(I'm laughing so hard over here...)

Oh and hi Dana!
crap...I was looking for plane tickets and Southwest apparently only had their sale running until yesterday...pooh...

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
crap...I was looking for plane tickets and Southwest apparently only had their sale running until yesterday...pooh...

Their fares are usually really low anyway Nibbs.
Find out if they'll be running any internet specials.

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Hi Nibblies!
Hi Betty!

Dot said:
I try to keep up with technology, but iPods are still a mystery to me.

They were a mystery to me too until my brother got one. What you do is you download music on your computer...then transfer it to your ipod and then you can either listen to it freestanding or you can plug it into a ciggarette lighter in your car and listen to it that way through the speakers.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
Hi Betty!

They were a mystery to me too until my brother got one. What you do is you download music on your computer...then transfer it to your ipod and then you can either listen to it freestanding or you can plug it into a ciggarette lighter in your car and listen to it that way through the speakers.
My cell phone supposively plays music, but I haven't mastered that yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom