MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I think the main problem and I guess maybe why people complain about these types of threads is because they think that we are exclusive. They are worried to join in because we all get along so well and that intimidates them. I know I was intimidated before I joined the *huggle* threads. It took me months before I even clicked on the thread to find out what went on there.

Probably true.
Maybe we should include the words "Everyone Welcome" in the title of all the MJ threads from now on.

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
I think the main problem and I guess maybe why people complain about these types of threads is because they think that we are exclusive. They are worried to join in because we all get along so well and that intimidates them. I know I was intimidated before I joined the *huggle* threads. It took me months before I even clicked on the thread to find out what went on there.

That could be true..but we weicome everyone who comes in this thread..and people pop in and out all the time.We could include ..welcome from now on..like.."Welcome to MJ's Circle of Friends'..that would be nice

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Probably true.
Maybe we should include the words "Everyone Welcome" in the title of all the MJ threads from now on.
Possibly...because we all know that's true...but how do they if they've never been here before?

figmentmom

Just stopping in briefly to say hi and bye...this is a crazy time of year for me at work, and home is just as nuts! Off to my husband's high school reunion tomorrow night. I'm not telling what year it is, but let's just say nametags will DEFINITELY be in order! :lol: :wave:

lunalovegoddess

Got back from Epcot around 6... Had a lovely time with the grandparents. Aidan had a wheelchair ride on Grandpa's lap, lots of snuggle time with him.
Grandma and Bryanna had lots of bonding time as well. We looked around in the Art of Disney after the kids experimented at Club Cool. MMMM mezzomix! Took the scenic route through Innoventions. We went to the Living Seas, the Land for Soarin' fastpasses, Rose&Crown for lunch. Then the girls went to see O Canada, while the boys watched the World Showcase Players doing their Holy Grail skit. Almost saw Impressions de France, but decided to watch Reflections of China instead. So, we grabbed Kaki-gori shaved ice, took pictures of a redhead woodpecker, went to China, then they decided to head back to the hotel. After we parted ways, we took pictures of a bunny nibbling on flowers. Adorable!
We went on Imagination, Soarin' and Spaceship Earth before we left.

Long story short, we missed them and hope that they buy the condo. It would do both of them good. Grandpa has a few recent health problems that have made it difficult for him to get around on his own. Also, he really cannot tolerate winter anymore, so they are finally talking about a permanent move. They spent the weekend looking at condos, and then came for a visit. They'll head back to the Gulf Coast this weekend before going home.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
That is great news.
We just have to stay on our best behavior.
which I think we have been doing, as of recent.

I know Bonny would have been incredibly devestated if we would have had to stop chatting like this.

maggiegrace1

lunalovegoddess said:
Got back from Epcot around 6... Had a lovely time with the grandparents. Aidan had a wheelchair ride on Grandpa's lap, lots of snuggle time with him.
Grandma and Bryanna had lots of bonding time as well. We looked around in the Art of Disney after the kids experimented at Club Cool. MMMM mezzomix! Took the scenic route through Innoventions. We went to the Living Seas, the Land for Soarin' fastpasses, Rose&Crown for lunch. Then the girls went to see O Canada, while the boys watched the World Showcase Players doing their Holy Grail skit. Almost saw Impressions de France, but decided to watch Reflections of China instead. So, we grabbed Kaki-gori shaved ice, took pictures of a redhead woodpecker, went to China, then they decided to head back to the hotel. After we parted ways, we took pictures of a bunny nibbling on flowers. Adorable!

Long story short, we missed them and hope that they buy the condo. It would do both of them good. Grandpa has a few recent health problems that have made it difficult for him to get around on his own. Also, he really cannot tolerate winter anymore, so they are finally talking about a permanent move. They spent the weekend looking at condos, and then came for a visit. They'll head back to the Gulf Coast this weekend before going home.

Sounds like a great Day..I love those kaki-gori ice things..yum...Gald you had fun..:)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
which I think we have been doing, as of recent.

I know Bonny would have been incredibly devestated if we would have had to stop chatting like this.

Bonny is, of course, my first concern.
This thread means a lot to her.
And, because of her, it has come to mean a lot to the rest of us, as well.
I'm glad it's going to be okay.

Uponastar

lunalovegoddess said:

Sounds like a wonderful night!
I hope things work out for your grandparents. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom