MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Early to rise and early to bed/Makes a man healthy, but socially dead.

B:Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinky?

P: Um, I think so, Brainie, but why would anyone want to pierce Brosnan?
:lol:

God I miss that show! (I know it's still on in re-runs...but I never get to watch it.)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
wait...does that mean that he doesn't want this type of thread anymore? I'm confused.

I'm hoping it doesn't.
I know he's trying to discourage it, but hopefully if we all behave, he'll let us stay.
I hope so, for all of us, but most especially, Bonny.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I'm hoping it doesn't.
I know he's trying to discourage it, but hopefully if we all behave, he'll let us stay.
I hope so, for all of us, but most especially, Bonny.
me too.

I have to say, I have noticed that we've become a lot better lately. After that first sorta warning. We have pretty much kept it PG...at least I think, maybe I've missed something.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
me too.

I have to say, I have noticed that we've become a lot better lately. After that first sorta warning.

Our thread, yes.
I think that is very true.
But maybe not so in other places.

maggiegrace1

We will be fine ..everyone will behave and we all get along..or we will.. MJ's threads will live ..I will do whatever it takes to keep them..Bonny is too important to me to have her lose this place..we talk about Disney and everything else here..and she needs us and I need her..

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
We will be fine ..everyone will behave and we all get along..or we will.. MJ's threads will live ..I will do whatever it takes to keep them..Bonny is too important to me to have her lose this place..we talk about Disney and everything else here..and she needs us and I need her..

Ditto, that.
I'll do whatever it takes.

nibblesandbits

I think the main problem and I guess maybe why people complain about these types of threads is because they think that we are exclusive. They are worried to join in because we all get along so well and that intimidates them. I know I was intimidated before I joined the *huggle* threads. It took me months before I even clicked on the thread to find out what went on there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom