MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
YUM!!!!

I love my watermelon!!!

It was messy as all get go, but sooo good... we broke in our new ice cream maker with it, which we got using gift certificates. I can't wait to try so many ice cream and sorbet recipes... honeydew sorbet is next! :slurp:

maggiegrace1

Hey Everyone...
Bonny..Sorry about the glasses..and Miss MJ being sick..Kisses to you both
Bunny..Sorry about the coupons..That stinks..
I hope everyone Has a graet Day..
Maggie has an endocrinologist appt today at 3....FUN!!!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I'm jealous!

I may even try a pineapple sorbet, but I know it won't be as good as the Dole Whip... Next time you're in the MK could you get me a pic of the plain Dole Whip? Not the float? I'm trying to create a photo collection of WDW food...

I'm hungry now!

maggiegrace1

Speaking of cities..Come to New Orleans...Murder capital of the world I swear..
You cannot go into the city unless you are with several people..and armed..
Some parts..I would never ever attempt...
Yes,alot of the old historical parts are beautiful..but..The rest..crazy..
after Katrina..We thought all of the bad people had lest..They are coming back...
Its sad really...it's poverty...they are poor so they take and do whatever it takes to get it...Depresses me...
Ask for help instead of taking and killing...
Oh well..ya'll wanna come visit me..:)

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey Everyone...
Bonny..Sorry about the glasses..and Miss MJ being sick..Kisses to you both
Bunny..Sorry about the coupons..That stinks..
I hope everyone Has a graet Day..
Maggie has an endocrinologist appt today at 3....FUN!!!

Hey Dana! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Dana, thanks....Good luck with the Endo...I have to move MJ's Neuro appt that we are supposed to have this Thu :(

I have the Ob/Gyn tomorrow and will do the eye dr on Sat when Nana can help me with MJ.

Yes I will Bunny, then I'll eat it!!!!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Dana, thanks....Good luck with the Endo...I have to move MJ's Neuro appt that we are supposed to have this Thu :(

I have the Ob/Gyn tomorrow and will do the eye dr on Sat when Nana can help me with MJ.

Yes I will Bunny, then I'll eat it!!!!

Thanks Bonny!

And a big YAY! :sohappy: for the icky doctor tomorrow. I know it's rough, but I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. :kiss:

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
I really am sorry about your coupons Krystyna....Why would anyone take...coupons?

I don't know. It's just frustrating when I think of all the time and energy I put into clipping, sorting, keeping track of sales and applying coupons to them... All that time... wasted. :mad:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
Bonny ..anything about your teeth yet...

No, I'm waiting on my share of cost medicaid information to see if I can get any help. That office never called me back, I must not be very important :(

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
I may even try a pineapple sorbet, but I know it won't be as good as the Dole Whip... Next time you're in the MK could you get me a pic of the plain Dole Whip? Not the float? I'm trying to create a photo collection of WDW food...

I'm hungry now!

Try the Dolw whip recipe in your ice cream maker. I have a Cuisenart one and it workd very well. I haven't had a real Dole Whip, but if they are half as good as the ones we made at home....
thud.gif

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
Try the Dolw whip recipe in your ice cream maker. I have a Cuisenart one and it workd very well. I haven't had a real Dole Whip, but if they are half as good as the ones we made at home....
thud.gif

You've never had a real Dole Whip? :eek:

CaptainMichael

tigsmom said:
thud.gif
Dole Whip recipe?????!!!!!! Could you hook me up please?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom