MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I know how tiring that can be. I really do.. I've had to do it for so many people in my life, and it can be so draining. You just keep going because you have to.

Hey, we all have baggage here. Luckily the web is big enough to hold all of it. I won't even list my issues, but it's comforting to know that there are people who care. And I care. :animwink:

We love you! :kiss:

Thank you so much, Krystyna!
It is indeed comforting to know that people care.
And as far as not listing your issues. . .
you should try it.
It really does help.

I love you too!

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
So right. . .
We sort of escape here.
But I'm learning it helps to share. If someone asks . . . I tell now. I didn't used to be so open. But it really does help.

((HUGS))

and it seems to be easier to do it when we aren't face to face.

You are not alone in this. I spent many years working in nursing homes and there are many people who have similar stories. Some stopped visiting because it was so painful, that ate them up inside but they had no other choice. Keep doing what you do, it have have more of an effect than you realize.

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
((HUGS))

and it seems to be easier to do it when we aren't face to face.

You are not alone in this. I spent many years working in nursing homes and there are many people who have similar stories. Some stopped visiting because it was so painful, that ate them up inside but they had no other choice. Keep doing what you do, it have have more of an effect than you realize.

Thank you, Mad!
I know I'm not alone in this. It's painful to go to the nursing home and see the people who are just left there with no one ever coming to visit. I could never do that to my mom. She's difficult, to say the least. But I could never stop going there. She needs me. She always has. And taking care of her is what I do.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I'm drinking, but I can't drink tap water (allergic to chlorine) and Andrew bought Nursery Water (to save $$) and it is AWFUL tasting and I think it has chlorine or a derivative in it because my mouth is burning....he can't bring water home until tonight.....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I'm drinking, but I can't drink tap water (allergic to chlorine) and Andrew bought Nursery Water (to save $$) and it is AWFUL tasting and I think it has chlorine or a derivative in it because my mouth is burning....he can't bring water home until tonight.....

Any watermelon left? that would help...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
AHA! Chloride is a relative of Chlorine and I am allergic to chlorine, that is why my mouth has been burning......Yikes

Allergic to chlorine! :eek:
Goodness!
Does that mean you can't go into a pool?

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Allergic to chlorine! :eek:
Goodness!
Does that mean you can't go into a pool?

There are other things to use instead of chlorine, not sure of the name though.

Bonny, you need one of those tap filters that takes the chlorine out.

maggiegrace1

Connor002 said:
Our time is short... make most of what is...

That is very true..Ever since we thought I would die having Maggie and Having to tell people you love good bye and how much you love them..and then almost losing Maggie...I do exactly that..You never know...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
The Liberty Museum seems rarely mentioned, but nonetheless very good for a trip.

I don't think I know the Liberty Museum.
How'd I miss that?
I'm going to google it now.
Be right back.

By the way, Hi Connor Sweetie!

Connor002

Dot said:
Gosh, Bonny . . . such a long story....
I'm afraid to be too hopeful, but I am a little hopeful.
I know I can't possibly understand the entire situation, but still, be hopeful.
There's nothing more you can do.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
I come with too much baggage, I know.
Everyone has baggage...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I know I can't possibly understand the entire situation, but still, be hopeful.
There's nothing more you can do.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Everyone has baggage...

Thanks, Connor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom