MJ-Palooza!

lunalovegoddess

WOW. Major lightning outside right now, so I'm gonna get off the compy for a while. Loves to everybody and have a magical day... or night, depending on your time zones. :lol:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
twoofus1.jpg

Me in my wedding dress.....

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
She is a LOT like us Nana, hopefully you can meet her :)

BTW, are you really putting a lock on the washer?
On the wash room. I am tired of finding my laundry tossed from the dryer or washer because she wants to do a small load. Sometimes it is on the washer but often it is stuffed in a laundry basket to wrinkle or dumped on the floor. I've had it. If it is that important she can go to the laundromat down the street.

tigsmom

:wave:

Been awhile since I stopped by. So much going on that I just can't keep up here. The contractor will be back this morning to finish up the porch, but there won't be time to put in the patio before graduation. :(

Nemo14

Good morning all! :wave:
Busy morning here - off to closing ceremonies at youngest's school, then working all day I think.
I'll try to catch up later - have a good day all! :wave:

lunalovegoddess

MommytoMJM said:
twoofus1.jpg

Me in my wedding dress.....

Be still my beating heart... what a beautiful blushing bride. :animwink:

It's uncanny! Where did you find your dress? After eight years of marriage, I tried my dress on. The only problem was that I'd gone up a cup size since then. I accidentally tore the dress lining as I was taking it off...:eek: But, I'm thinking of sewing a new lining so that if we end up doing something special for our 10th anniversary, I could wear the dress again. And Bryan can wear his kilt... :animwink:

Honestly, it cracked me up when he told me he was buying a kilt for special occasions. He has the Prince Charlie jacket and vest, the Balmoral cap, kilt hose and flashes... the works. I bought him a black sportskilt last year, for everyday use. Don't mind him about the true Scotsman stuff... he likes to play with people's heads a bit. I have a tartan sportskilt of my own, but as I told him, I'm not Scottish enough or cheeky enough to go commando. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Morning all...

I called the grocery store this morning, and nobody's turned in my coupon binder. :cry: So that means that someone STOLE it. Who steals coupon binders???? I'm so mad! :fork:

lunalovegoddess

I'd post a picture of me in my wedding dress, but it was taken before we had a computer, so... and my printer has been on the fritz every since the cat dropped the other cat's collar down the paper entry. (My Bengal is insane. She likes to carry the Siamese's old collar around the house.)
One of her other quirks is that she has a cloth banana stuffed with catnip and fibrofill that she like to toss in the air and catch. She understands a lot of English, so if you say Banana, she will carry her banana to you and meow with it in her mouth. Soon I will need to make a new one since I haven't seen them in the pet stores down here. So, basically we have one cat who plays fetch, swims in the bathtub, and climbs the walls, literally. Then we have the other cat who plays tag and hide and seek with us. He likes to chase us through the house, until when we say, "Oh, no! You got me!" His favorite toys are the little mice.

lunalovegoddess

DisneyBunny said:
Morning all...

I called the grocery store this morning, and nobody's turned in my coupon binder. :cry: So that means that someone STOLE it. Who steals coupon binders???? I'm so mad! :fork:

That's so strange. I'm sorry to hear that. *hug*

OH, and I forgot to say that it was good that I decided to stop using the computer when I did. There was a flash of lightning after my husband got online, and the screen went blank, followed by a strange beeping sound possibly from the modem, and then a loud whirring sound from the computer fans, so we had to shut it down immediately.

DisneyBunny

Catching up...

Uponastar said:
So much needs to be done.
We are at the extreme northeast corner of the city. The very tip.
everything below us is in so much need!
Now, with the gambling coming in (Don't get me started on that subject!) at least there will be some development of the riverfront.
Let's hope so. It can be so great! Better than Baltimore!

Hey! Baltimore's a great city! We've got the Harborplace, the Aquarium, the Hard Rock Cafe, the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country, the worst public schools on the East Coast, an extremely high AIDS rate, drug infestation....

It's a wonderful place! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom