MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
lunalovegoddess said:
Be still my beating heart... what a beautiful blushing bride. :animwink:

It's uncanny! Where did you find your dress? After eight years of marriage, I tried my dress on. The only problem was that I'd gone up a cup size since then. I accidentally tore the dress lining as I was taking it off...:eek: But, I'm thinking of sewing a new lining so that if we end up doing something special for our 10th anniversary, I could wear the dress again. And Bryan can wear his kilt... :animwink:

Honestly, it cracked me up when he told me he was buying a kilt for special occasions. He has the Prince Charlie jacket and vest, the Balmoral cap, kilt hose and flashes... the works. I bought him a black sportskilt last year, for everyday use. Don't mind him about the true Scotsman stuff... he likes to play with people's heads a bit. I have a tartan sportskilt of my own, but as I told him, I'm not Scottish enough or cheeky enough to go commando. :lol:

Awwwww.....

Ross Dress for Less 20.00

Yeah, me either.:lol:

I couldn't believe Brian did! :lookaroun

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
Morning all...

I called the grocery store this morning, and nobody's turned in my coupon binder. :cry: So that means that someone STOLE it. Who steals coupon binders???? I'm so mad! :fork:

I've lost 2 of them and both had coupons for free stuff I got for refunding!

How hard is it to clip a coupon? Why steal?

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
Catching up...

Hey! Baltimore's a great city! We've got the Harborplace, the Aquarium, the Hard Rock Cafe, the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country, the worst public schools on the East Coast, an extremely high AIDS rate, drug infestation....

It's a wonderful place! :lookaroun

our favorites along with Camden Yards. You can keep everything else. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
I've lost 2 of them and both had coupons for free stuff I got for refunding!

How hard is it to clip a coupon? Why steal?

Exactly. They're worthless pieces of paper. Maybe they thought it was something else? I'm just so mad because the time between when I left it, and when I circled back to look for it was less than a minute. That quick someone took it. :mad:

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:
our favorites along with Camden Yards. You can keep everything else. :lookaroun

Don't forget the Science Center... That's always been my favorite. I just worry about getting there and back again in one piece. :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Catching up...

Hey! Baltimore's a great city! We've got the Harborplace, the Aquarium, the Hard Rock Cafe, the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country, the worst public schools on the East Coast, an extremely high AIDS rate, drug infestation....

It's a wonderful place! :lookaroun

That was exactly my point, Bunny!
Baltimore's harbor is unbelievable!
Philadelphia's could be at least as nice.

About the rest of it . . .
we're keeping up with you there! :(

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Love Camden Yards!
Watched the Phillies play there 2 years ago.
It's an amazing place!

We'll be spending the first weekend in August at the Inner Harbor for some baseball and sightseeing. There is an anime convention in town the same weekend ( :eek: ) and one of the DH's friends from work will be there with his daughter. We are making plans to have dinner together.

I have to get the girls to Philly. Ever since we saw National Treasure my little one has become very interested in American History. :lol:

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
We'll be spending the first weekend in August at the Inner Harbor for some baseball and sightseeing. There is an anime convention in town the same weekend ( :eek: ) and one of the DH's friends from work will be there with his daughter. We are making plans to have dinner together.

I have to get the girls to Philly. Ever since we saw National Treasure my little one has become very interested in American History. :lol:

The historical areas of Philadelphia are worth the visit.
The museums are great too.
You should definitely plan a trip!

DisneyBunny

tigsmom said:

You should stop by! :wave: I know some neat local places to eat!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Not too good today...started the morning with my glasses snapping in half...

M is still saying she's sick...

:(

Sorry Bonny!
Hugs to you both! :kiss:
Love you!

Have to go now . . .
Be back later! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom