MJ-Palooza!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Oh my gosh, Nibblies!
To me, there's no doubt you made the right choice!
The other dress is so pretty, and no doubt you'd be gorgeous in it. . .
But this one is more of a wedding dress and so right for your little frame.
It's perfect for a beach wedding! Not too froo-froo. Just right!
Thanks Dot! And I felt the exact same way. I tried it on and knew that it was perfect. I loved the other dress, but this one just screamed to me "You have to wear this dress" when I put it on.

(Oh and thanks Bonny! :kiss: )

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Oh Luna!!! Thank you! That was just beautiful. I couldn't tell whether the kids really liked MJ or not and then we had some real butthead kids later in the day :( so all combined I was so sad about it, I am SO SO SO glad the kids and you and Brian are okay with her! I had such a great time with you in particular (we have so much in common) I look forward to spending more time together, even out of the theme parks! MJ doesn't have any other kids her that like her or will play with her, so I love that your kids want to. Tell Bri that I can't beleive that people turn away special needs kids either and tell Aidan that I would be thrilled for him to be MJ's Knight (all Princesses need one) Kisses and hugs to you all!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Thanks Dot! And I felt the exact same way. I tried it on and knew that it was perfect. I loved the other dress, but this one just screamed to me "You have to wear this dress" when I put it on.

(Oh and thanks Bonny! :kiss: )

I'm glad you're happy with your decision!
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
You're beautiful, Nibbs! :kiss:

lunalovegoddess

MommytoMJM said:
Ummm, I hate to mention it, but we're 5 days into hurricane season.....:eek:

EEK! That's really been at the forefront of my mind later, too. Especially since we currently have no insurance. Whatever repairs are necessary will have to come out of pocket for the time being.
What's odd for me is realizing that this is first time since moving out of my mom's home that I have spent longer than 18 months in one place. We moved so often at first that I get the wanderlust after a year. This time around I didn't understand what the problem was, until one of the kids mentioned it. So my goal this week is to recycle the moving boxes that are taking up space in the garage. Then I may actually hang all of our portraits and posters that have been sitting in the corner collecting dust. This month my focus is on building up the feeling of home.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
lunalovegoddess said:
PS... we'll really have to continue our threads of conversation at some point. I'm really interested in the medical side of things to begin with, and it helped refresh my memory. (Believe it or not, I had wanted to major in pre-med at one point.) I have taken a medical transcription course, so don't worry about boring me with long words or medical jargon. *wink*

Okay!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
I know.
But it hasn't gotten into high gear yet.
August and September . . .and now even October into November!
Who knows what they'll bring.

They will not bring nothing major to any of us..
Good thoughts people..I went through enough last year..:(
This one will be good...:)

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Okay, kids!
I'm going!
Good night everyone!
Talk to you all tomorrow!
Love you all!
Good night Dot! And thank you!!! :wave:

By the way, I'm out of here too...off to see what's his face tonight. See ya all tomorrow!

jesserin

Holy Cow! Y'all are some chatters! I can't keep up!

Good Night Dot!

Nibs, I can't find the pics of the other dress.. can you direct me? ;) (But i really really love this one!!!)

nibblesandbits

jesserin said:
Holy Cow! Y'all are some chatters! I can't keep up!

Good Night Dot!

Nibs, I can't find the pics of the other dress.. can you direct me? ;) (But i really really love this one!!!)
Yep...I didn't take photos of it on me on my camera (they are on my mom's and I don't know where those went, but here are pics of it on the hanger! :lol: )

n37705100_30382439_1322.jpg

n37705100_30382440_1819.jpg

Ok...I'm really leaving! Love you all too!!!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
I don't have a waterfront :lookaroun
Yes you do. That lake out back is beautiful.
Put in my last batch of laundry. I am going to murderlize my youngest. SHe needed to do her clothes and just dumped mine on top of the washer. DIdn't even let me know what she did. Guess what? I'm going to have a lock put on it and she isn't getting a key. She will have to ask when she needs it and it better be a full load. She washed these small loads all the time and that costs more money. I've had it. She is almost 24 and better learn to be more responsible.

lunalovegoddess

Okay, since we're posting pretty dresses and all...
images%5Cproducts%5Cmedium%5C52499.jpg

This is what I wore when me and Bryan got married, minus the hat, of course. I wore a simple crown of silk roses instead. We got married outside in the middle of a park in August, with just a handful of people present. And Bryanna got to the be the cute little flowergirl... sigh.
I found the website for the company that makes the dress, and they also do a bridesmaid/wedding guest version in jewel-toned silk fabric. So, if I can't find something for my cousin's wedding in Oct. I might buy the silk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom