MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Anyone care to guess what I'm implying? :lookaroun

No we'd just as soon ignore it.

:lookaroun

But since I'm the one who seemed to be saying 2 different things, I'll just clear it up by saying that most males couldn't care less about messy beds.
Girls tend to make their beds more, but it's not a hard and fast rule. Dana doesn't like making her bed. It's her bed. Fine!

Enough talk about unmade beds!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
No we'd just as soon ignore it.

But since I'm the one who seemed to be saying 2 different things, I'll just clear it up by saying that most males couldn't care less about messy beds.
Girls tend to make their beds more, but it's not a hard and fast rule. Dana doesn't like making her bed. It's her bed. Fine!

Enough talk about unmade beds!

Thank you Dot..
Conner..I love you anyway..:p

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Well thank God for men then..or we would be sleeping on the ground....:lol:

That would be Thank God for one specific man Dana!

Wouldn't want to give the group as a whole too much credit. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

She is doing good...She is rolling on to her belly now when we put her to sleep..so I guess it is ok to let her sleep on her belly... They say when they do it themselves it is ok..I just worry..cause of sids and stuff.. but I think she is older too now...Other then that she is a crazy baby...laughs and talks her head off..:)

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
She is doing good...She is rolling on to her belly now when we put her to sleep..so I guess it is ok to let her sleep on her belly... They say when they do it themselves it is ok..I just worry..cause of sids and stuff.. but I think she is older too now...Other then that she is a crazy baby...laughs and talks her head off..:)

Sure, it's okay for her to sleep on her front now.
It's the teeny ones who can't situate themselves safely that shouldn't be placed that way.
She's moving all over the place on her own. No problem!

maggiegrace1

Uponastar said:
Sure, it's okay for her to sleep on her front now.
It's the teeny ones who can't situate themselves safely that shouldn't be placed that way.
She's moving all over the place on her own. No problem!
Ok good...Thats what I thought but i still was worried..She is doing so much new stuff everyday..:)

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
If I made my bed, how could you see the Mickey bed sheets?

Mickey bed sheets?
How sweet!

You do realize anything you say here can and will be used against you as we see fit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom