MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Hi! stupid internet is acting up again, so I'm not sure how long I'll be here. If I suddenly disappear, just go looking in hyperspace for me! :brick:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
:lol::lol::lol:

So how's your weather today Dot?

Dreary.
Rained most of the day yesterday.
Today is cool. . .barely 70.
And overcast.
Won't be much better for the entire week! :(

How's yours?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Sorry, I had to run out to the car and get MJ's My Side of the Story Book (Snow White Edition) She's been fascinated with the Wicked Queen lately...even got a crown and apple painted on her arm yesterday....

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi Betty!

As far as kicking back, I'll try, though with Nana's pending arrival, I really do have to clean :(

I also really, really need to get MJ's website done....

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Sorry, I had to run out to the car and get MJ's My Side of the Story Book (Snow White Edition) She's been fascinated with the Wicked Queen lately...even got a crown and apple painted on her arm yesterday....

Whatever keeps her happy! :)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hi Betty!

As far as kicking back, I'll try, though with Nana's pending arrival, I really do have to clean :(

I also really, really need to get MJ's website done....

Fine.
But a little at a time.
Imom's orders!

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Dana!

I just opened the mail up, thank you so much! MJ loved the princess purse and those dipaers came just in time, that REALLLLLLLY helped us out, Thank you!

:sohappy: YAY..Im glad she liked the purse....I wish I could do more...glad you got them...:kiss:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
O-kay. :lookaroun

What'd she do?
She's coming up from FL Wednesday for my niece and nephew's graduation. She only comes up North for one week each year, and without fail, when she comes we have our coldest and dreariest weather of the entire summer. She basically spends the entire week in her winter coat.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
She's coming up from FL Wednesday for my niece and nephew's graduation. She only comes up North for one week each year, and without fail, when she comes we have our coldest and dreariest weather of the entire summer. She basically spends the entire week in her winter coat.

Oh dear.
No layovers in Philly I hope. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom