MJ-Palooza!

Disnut

I can relate to that. I usually want to be at home by 8 pm not go out at that time. What am I going to do when my DD start dating. I want everyone home by 8 or 9 so I don't worry. Yikes LOL

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
He's never been to anyone's wedding?
Ever?!
Nope...not once. His wedding will be his first official wedding. Kind of ironic, he's somebody who's never been to a single wedding and he's marrying somebody who's been to everybody's. :lol:

figmentmom

Disnut said:
I can relate to that. I usually want to be at home by 8 pm not go out at that time. What am I going to do when my DD start dating. I want everyone home by 8 or 9 so I don't worry. Yikes LOL

I hate to break this to you :lol: , but parenting teens with curfews means a whole lot of late nights and chewed fingernails! Our daughter was very conscientous about being home well before the appointed hour, but our son made it just under the wire every single time. :eek:

Disnut

figmentmom said:
I hate to break this to you :lol: , but parenting teens with curfews means a whole lot of late nights and chewed fingernails! Our daughter was very conscientous about being home well before the appointed hour, but our son made it just under the wire every single time. :eek:

My DS's didn't have a problem except when they were at school functions. I am so worried about the girls. I have been told that girls are worse that boys. :zipit:

figmentmom

Disnut said:
My DS's didn't have a problem except when they were at school functions. I am so worried about the girls. I have been told that girls are worse that boys. :zipit:

I only have one of each, so I can't really generalize! :lol:

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Nope...not once. His wedding will be his first official wedding. Kind of ironic, he's somebody who's never been to a single wedding and he's marrying somebody who's been to everybody's. :lol:

That's exactly what I was going to say to you!!! :eek:

EDIT: How did he manage to pull that off?

Uponastar

figmentmom said:

My two girls are as opposite as night and day. One was always home well before curfew. The other pushed the limit everytime, even when she knew 5 minutes over curfew meant grounded for the next weekend - no excuses!

Don't even mess with my rules! :drevil:

Uponastar

Disnut said:

Boy do you sound like me!
I love being home!
I'm cozy here!

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:

LOL... that's exactly how we were too... Jay's first "real" wedding (aside from the 3 his dad had in 4 years... we won't go there...:lookaroun ) was ours! I on the other hand have a closet full of bridesmaids dresses - LOL... i've given away so many pink, purple and blue BM dresses over the last few years it's not even funny... seriously at last count - in the 7 years I've been in S.C. I've been in 11 weddings (i think... it seems like i might be forgeting a couple ;))

crazy. :brick: :lookaroun :lol:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
That's exactly what I was going to say to you!!! :eek:

EDIT: How did he manage to pull that off?
He doesn't have much family and his family has never made a big deal about weddings. (I mean his parents didn't have a "real" wedding, they ended up getting married at the justice of the peace.)

However, he had a great time at the reception. He thought it was a lot of fun and wants to go to another one! :lol: I'm glad it all worked out.

Jess said:
LOL... that's exactly how we were too... Jay's first "real" wedding (aside from the 3 his dad had in 4 years... we won't go there... ) was ours! I on the other hand have a closet full of bridesmaids dresses - LOL... i've given away so many pink, purple and blue BM dresses over the last few years it's not even funny... seriously at last count - in the 7 years I've been in S.C. I've been in 11 weddings (i think... it seems like i might be forgeting a couple )

crazy.

That's a lot of weddings for 7 years! (I think I've got you beat though! :lol: )

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey all, sorry I didn't check in yesterday or this morning, things have been kinda nutty. It's super late, so I'll talk about all that went on tomorrow rather than doing it tonight....all my love to you all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom