MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

So I cleaned MIL's house yesterday in anticipation of weekend guests (my boss' in-laws are coming in from VA for their grandaughter's confirmation). What should have taken only an hour or two turned into an all-day project because the house was a lot scuzzier than I thought, and having been closed up for several months now, it smelled pretty bad too. Then when I was scrubbing the bath tub, I realized that the shower massage head was leaking (I realized this as my shirt suddenly became a very wet sponge), so I had to go replace that. Then, since she had kept a dog there basically indoors all day, there was fur everywhere, and the smell of dog pervaded the bedroom. Febreeze can be your friend!
Anyway, the house looks and smells great now, and I put a few fans in the windows to keep it comfortable. So, of course, my boss called a few minutes ago to tell me that he's decided to put them up at a hotel after all, so his kids will be able to go use the pool. All I can say is ....... :fork::fork::fork::fork:

nibblesandbits

Dana said:
guess like I look up to you because of all the things you say to me..Make me think...Like you are watching out for me..I like it....

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way.

Betty said:
So I cleaned MIL's house yesterday in anticipation of weekend guests (my boss' in-laws are coming in from VA for their grandaughter's confirmation). What should have taken only an hour or two turned into an all-day project because the house was a lot scuzzier than I thought, and having been closed up for several months now, it smelled pretty bad too. Then when I was scrubbing the bath tub, I realized that the shower massage head was leaking (I realized this as my shirt suddenly became a very wet sponge), so I had to go replace that. Then, since she had kept a dog there basically indoors all day, there was fur everywhere, and the smell of dog pervaded the bedroom. Febreeze can be your friend!
Anyway, the house looks and smells great now, and I put a few fans in the windows to keep it comfortable. So, of course, my boss called a few minutes ago to tell me that he's decided to put them up at a hotel after all, so his kids will be able to go use the pool. All I can say is .......

Oh, I am so sorry. But look at the bright side, at least the house is clean. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

By the way, HI ALL!!!!! :wave:

um...also, I went and bought the dress yesterday...I won't be able to show you all today, but I will show you eventually. It's gorgeous and we figured out how to tie it in with the stuff I already own. There are what look like diamonds in the center of all the bead work and we are going to take those out and put pearls in their place instead.

maggiegrace1

Morning All...
Dan... have fun..we will miss ya...
Betty...Im sorry..I would be mad also...
Mad...Yay..I want to see pics!
Nibbs....im so glad the dress makes you happy..cant wait to see it!
Everyone else ..hope you have a great Day!!

Bonny...I hope you are ok....Im thinking about you and MJ.....Kisses...

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
By the way, HI ALL!!!!! :wave:

um...also, I went and bought the dress yesterday...I won't be able to show you all today, but I will show you eventually. It's gorgeous and we figured out how to tie it in with the stuff I already own. There are what look like diamonds in the center of all the bead work and we are going to take those out and put pearls in their place instead.

Yay for the decision! :sohappy:
Can't wait to see it!

Dana said:
guess like I look up to you because of all the things you say to me..Make me think...Like you are watching out for me..I like it....

Nibblies said:
I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way.

And thank you so much for that. :eek:

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Morning All...
Dan... have fun..we will miss ya...
Betty...Im sorry..I would be mad also...
Mad...Yay..I want to see pics!
Nibbs....im so glad the dress makes you happy..cant wait to see it!
Everyone else ..hope you have a great Day!!

Bonny...I hope you are ok....Im thinking about you and MJ.....Kisses...

Bonny and MJ were at the parks yesterday, Dana dear, and today as well.
I think everything's okay with them. Don't worry!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Poor Betty, all that cleaning yesterday for nothing. :(
Hope today's a better day!
What's even more annoying is that once I got here (yes I'm at work now) this house is a mess!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
What's even more annoying is that once I got here (yes I'm at work now) this house is a mess!

How do you not explode with these people?
They sound very frustrating to deal with!
You must have the patience of a saint!

Disnut

Hi everyone. Packing for my DDs to go to Grandparents for the week. Yeah. We are taking them tomorrow to my parents, How is everyone this beautiful day?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm sooooo ready to quit!

It must be hurtful, in light of all you've done for them, to be treated with so little appreciation. I know that, with all they've been through, you've taken this on out of the goodness of your heart. How can they not see that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom