MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Hi everyone. Packing for my DDs to go to Grandparents for the week. Yeah. We are taking them tomorrow to my parents, How is everyone this beautiful day?

Hi Susan!
A week without the kids!!!!!
Hope you enjoy every minute of it!
Any special plans?

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Hi Susan!
A week without the kids!!!!!
Hope you enjoy every minute of it!
Any special plans?

No special plans. DH has to work. So I might not be here very much at nights though.:animwink: :lol: :eek:

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey all..just peeking in for a sec..thanks Dot..I was just worried a bit about Bonny and MJ.....

No prob.
I sent Bonny a hello PM and she filled me in their day yesterday.
It was a good one!
I love to hear that, and I know you do too!

talkinghands

jesserin said:
*peek!*

;) Hope y'all have a great day - I was up late last night so we're just bummin today... lol... I'll catch up with y'all soon! :kiss:
Just bumming today too. Nothing better to do. Actually I should download sermon and make sure I know music for Sunday and do small group lesson and make sure I have all the forms for FLorida Baptist Conference of the Deaf but I just don't have the desire to do it. Maybe later.

nibblesandbits

Just popping in! Had a break between wedding and reception. And I"m excited b/c what's his face is going to the reception with me tonight. (He's never been to a WEDDING!!!! so my mom knows the mom of the bride and got the ok from her).

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Just popping in! Had a break between wedding and reception. And I"m excited b/c what's his face is going to the reception with me tonight. (He's never been to a WEDDING!!!! so my mom knows the mom of the bride and got the ok from her).

He's never been to anyone's wedding?
Ever?!

Disnut

Trying to do that. LOL We have to go to a grad. party tonight and we don't want to go. DD;s want to go because it is a swimming party. It starts at 8 till 11 tonight and I have to go to work in the morning. But on the other hand feeling good.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Trying to do that. LOL We have to go to a grad. party tonight and we don't want to go. DD;s want to go because it is a swimming party. It starts at 8 till 11 tonight and I have to go to work in the morning. But on the other hand feeling good.

I often find myself reluctant to go out.
It's the whole idea of getting ready I think!
But once we're out, I usually end up having a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom