MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
really..i have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks

you go girl! i'm still working on that last 15 lbs... lol... these last 20 have been alot tougher than the first few... ;) I'm pretty much ok with my diet now - if i just watch it on the junk food end i won't gain any back... now i need to up my weight training - and that's where i always fail miserably... although i did get some pool weights for mothers day... those are great - but the resistance isn't quite as high as i need...
*sigh* these last few might just be here for good - so sad... :( oh well... :)

maggiegrace1

Well Maggie was only 15 ounces..and i gained 30....but i had preeclampsia.really bad and I was so fiiled with fluid..that after i had her..it was so bad that the fluid stayed for like 4 months.....I have lost all of the 30 but i want to lose 25 more...

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
I've been a bad, bad girl... I've only lost a pound since we got back from Disney...

OMG... don't want to hear it sweetie... :rolleyes: lol... you just wait until you have a baby - then come back and chat with me about losing one pound... :D :lol:

i'm teasing - everyone has their comfort level and it stinks when we're not there... ;)

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
OMG... don't want to hear it sweetie... :rolleyes: lol... you just wait until you have a baby - then come back and chat with me about losing one pound... :D :lol:

i'm teasing - everyone has their comfort level and it stinks when we're not there... ;)

Its true.. Everyone cannot beleive that I got so big w/maggie...My pics of us with her in the hosp..do not look like me now or before...Thank God it did not stay..but it was the fluid that made me look so big...Now i i can wear a smaller size then before I got preg..its weird....

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:

Um, did you SEE how many desserts I ate on that trip? :lookaroun :lol:

My problem is that you all have kids to chase after! My SIL calls my nephew the best gym she's ever joined! I sit at a desk all day long, and don't have the time to get much exercise... I'm looking forward to quitting when we have kids...

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
Um, did you SEE how many desserts I ate on that trip? :lookaroun :lol:

My problem is that you all have kids to chase after! My SIL calls my nephew the best gym she's ever joined! I sit at a desk all day long, and don't have the time to get much exercise... I'm looking forward to quitting when we have kids...
Maggie and I go to the park and I push her in her stroller..we try to 3-4 x a week..it is getting hot though....

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
Its true.. Everyone cannot beleive that I got so big w/maggie...My pics of us with her in the hosp..do not look like me now or before...Thank God it did not stay..but it was the fluid that made me look so big...Now i i can wear a smaller size then before I got preg..its weird....

that's so funny- i can too... but i'm still about 10lbs heavier than i was before i got pregs... i guess it just went to differant places... my arms are alot bigger than pre pregs but my legs are smaller.. hips are bigger but chest is smaller (now that stinks!) i'm just weird shaped now... :D LOL!

and i have hips now too... i never had hips before... :fork:

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
jess you saw me on the video..That was one month after she was born..I am 2x smaller now..back to how I was...

wow girl you must be tiny! you weren't that big in the video! :kiss:

EDIT: i think we need new pics of Dana and Maggie! :D

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
that's so funny- i can too... but i'm still about 10lbs heavier than i was before i got pregs... i guess it just went to differant places... my arms are alot bigger than pre pregs but my legs are smaller.. hips are bigger but chest is smaller (now that stinks!) i'm just weird shaped now... :D LOL!

and i have hips now too... i never had hips before... :fork:

no, my chest is the same.Thank God..I do have a booty now..I like it!:)
I just have a horrible scar ,she was so tiny and so high up in my ribs and breech he could not do a normal c-sec..Its up and down and LOVELY!!!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
wow girl you must be tiny! you weren't that big in the video! :kiss:

EDIT: i think we need new pics of Dana and Maggie! :D

Tiny..I wish..I was big in there..pics of maggie..Sure....:p

krystyna... A video I made of maggie...., If you pm me your email i will send it to you..its really nice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom