MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
no, my chest is the same.Thank God..I do have a booty now..I like it!:)
I just have a horrible scar ,she was so tiny and so high up in my ribs and breech he could not do a normal c-sec..Its up and down and LOVELY!!!

i almost had to have a c-sec... lizzy got stuck on my pelvic bone and stayed there for 2 hours while i was pushing! They said if they'd have had to do a c - they would have had to break my pelvic bone - stink! so as long as her heart rate stayed up i said i'd keep pushing... lol... i so i didn't have an marks... although i do have a couple lovely stretch marks on my sides - they look like a cat scratched me... lol.. but they're almost completely faded now... lol

jesserin

ok guys... i'll catch up with you later...

hey guess what? Today is Luke's competition!!! YAY FOR LUKE!!! everyone keep your fingers crossed! LOL!

for those of you that i missed this morning... (bonny, connor, etc.) I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Luv, Hugs and Kisses everyone! :kiss:

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
:lookaroun ...**does a dance***:lookaroun

Sings..Lonely...Im so Lonely.....lalalalalalala....:lookaroun

soooo...hmmmmm.....ok....:cry:

I was watching your video! So sweet! Where'd those tissues go? :cry:

Uponastar

jesserin said:
ok guys... i'll catch up with you later...

hey guess what? Today is Luke's competition!!! YAY FOR LUKE!!! everyone keep your fingers crossed! LOL!

for those of you that i missed this morning... (bonny, connor, etc.) I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Luv, Hugs and Kisses everyone! :kiss:

Go Luke!!!!! :sohappy:

Uponastar

Hi Bunny, honey!
Haven't talked to you in a while!
Just want to tell you again how gorgeous your wedding video is!
Thanks again for sharing it with us!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Hi Nibblies! :kiss:
How goes it?
It goes!

I tried to get to the store this morning, but it didn't open til 11 and I had to be at work at 10:30...I'll try to get there later today though. (Hopefully the dress will still be there, although I can't imagine why it wouldn't.)

Otherwise my morning has been wonderful. I get to sit here at work with only one thing to do for the day and that will probably take me an hour to accomplish. So other than that, I have nothing to do today.

How are you today Dot?

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Hi Bunny, honey!
Haven't talked to you in a while!
Just want to tell you again how gorgeous your wedding video is!
Thanks again for sharing it with us!

Awww! Thanks! Dana got me inspired... and now instead of getting my work done, I've been working on a photo montage of our honeymoon... and when I'm done that I'm moving on to one of Disney!

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
It goes!

I tried to get to the store this morning, but it didn't open til 11 and I had to be at work at 10:30...I'll try to get there later today though. (Hopefully the dress will still be there, although I can't imagine why it wouldn't.)

Otherwise my morning has been wonderful. I get to sit here at work with only one thing to do for the day and that will probably take me an hour to accomplish. So other than that, I have nothing to do today.

How are you today Dot?

Hey! How goes with the dress? Any decision yet?

(Did you ever see my wedding video? I was actually thinking of you the other day, and found it online again. I thought I'd share since we were all talking about weddings :animwink: )

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Hey! How goes with the dress? Any decision yet?

(Did you ever see my wedding video? I was actually thinking of you the other day, and found it online again. I thought I'd share since we were all talking about weddings :animwink: )
I saw the link, but never clicked on it...I was gonna ask if you'd post it again! :lol:

Oh and the dress decision is still on stall...I am going to go to the store and take a pic and have you all vote. Makes sense right? :lol:

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
I saw the link, but never clicked on it...I was gonna ask if you'd post it again! :lol:

Oh and the dress decision is still on stall...I am going to go to the store and take a pic and have you all vote. Makes sense right? :lol:

Of course! (As if you're allowed to make a decision on your own!) :lol:

And the video link..

http://buerhausdesign.com/spotlight/Spotlight34.html

You need the latest version of Quicktime to run it. Let is download first, then go for it! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom