MJ-Palooza!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I saw the link, but never clicked on it...I was gonna ask if you'd post it again! :lol:

Oh and the dress decision is still on stall...I am going to go to the store and take a pic and have you all vote. Makes sense right? :lol:

Yes!
I don't know if I'll be here at all tonight, but I definitely want a chance to vote!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Yes!
I don't know if I'll be here at all tonight, but I definitely want a chance to vote!
That's ok...I won't be able to buy the dress until Sunday (if I'm going to buy it) so there will be plenty of time to vote.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
It goes!

I tried to get to the store this morning, but it didn't open til 11 and I had to be at work at 10:30...I'll try to get there later today though. (Hopefully the dress will still be there, although I can't imagine why it wouldn't.)

Otherwise my morning has been wonderful. I get to sit here at work with only one thing to do for the day and that will probably take me an hour to accomplish. So other than that, I have nothing to do today.

How are you today Dot?

I'm good, thanks Nibbs!

Quick wedding pic story. George used to do wedding photog work years ago.
Our dentist, who happens to be one of George's best friends, is into videophotography. About 2 years ago, another friend of the dentist's who also happened to be one of his patients, asked him to video his wedding. The dentist asked George to help him out. They spent a long hard day and did a great job. When George knew that the guy was home from his honeymoon, he called him and told him his video was ready and he could get it as soon as he paid the balance. The guy told him he'd get back to him in a few days. After a few days, George called him and got no response. You can guess where this is going. Many, many calls from both videographers and no response from the client.
Now, 2 years go by and the guy gets a toothache. . .guess where he shows up? When the dentist questioned him about what happened, the rat said that he tried to call George several times but was unable to reach him!!! Well, that didn't fly and he wound up admitting the whole mix-up was his fault. Last night, he left a message on our machine for George, apologizing, but also asking if he can have his video!!!!!! :hammer: Now the guys are scrambling to see what they have! What a mess!!!!
Thought you'd appreciate that story!

jesserin

Uponastar said:
I'm good, thanks Nibbs!

Our dentist, who happens to be one of George's best friends, is into videophotography. About 2 years ago, another friend of the dentist's who also happened to be one of his patients, asked him to video his wedding. The dentist asked George to help him out. They spent a long hard day and did a great job. When George knew that the guy was home from his honeymoon, he called him and told him his video was ready and he could get it as soon as he paid the balance. The guy told him he'd get back to him in a few days. After a few days, George called him and got no response. You can guess where this is going. Many, many calls from both videographers and no response from the client.
Now, 2 years go by and the guy gets a toothache. . .guess where he shows up? When the dentist questioned him about what happened, the rat said that he tried to call George several times but was unable to reach him!!! Well, that didn't fly and he wound up admitting the whole mix-up was his fault. Last night, he left a message on our machine for George, apologizing, but also asking if he can have his video!!!!!! :hammer: Now the guys are scrambling to see what they have! What a mess!!!!

:eek: :fork: um... no sir - we taped over it... but here's season 2 of gilmore girls...:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
I'm good, thanks Nibbs!

Oh I know! We get people like that all the time! It's like :fork: What have you been doing this whole time? That's why we get all our money up front...so that people can't run off like that b/c we already have their money. And if they do run off, well then they just loose then don't they?

The thing that I hate the most is when I explain to people info about ordering pics and then they come back weeks later and they have picked out absolutely nothing. They just sit here and fight with each other and then go, oh, I guess we should have picked this out ahead of time. DUH!!!!! :fork:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I'm good, thanks Nibbs!

Oh, my! Some people. I hope he charges them a storage fee for these past few years!

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Oh I know! We get people like that all the time! It's like :fork: What have you been doing this whole time? That's why we get all our money up front...so that people can't run off like that b/c we already have their money. And if they do run off, well then they just loose then don't they?

The thing that I hate the most is when I explain to people info about ordering pics and then they come back weeks later and they have picked out absolutely nothing. They just sit here and fight with each other and then go, oh, I guess we should have picked this out ahead of time. DUH!!!!! :fork:

Lesson:
Friend or no friend, money up front!!!!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
You mean the muggy dreariness? :rolleyes:

If it were colder and drizzly, it would be perfect walking weather for Connor.

It's freaking hot here. Did you get any of those storms that rolled through last night?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's freaking hot here. Did you get any of those storms that rolled through last night?

Wow! Did We!
All that rain and it's still hot and extremely humid here!
More rain coming and a flood watch is in effect for the entire area.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Wow! Did We!
All that rain and it's still hot and extremely humid here!
More rain coming and a flood watch is in effect for the entire area.

Ugh. Wicked bad storms. Our power went out for a while too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom