MJ-Palooza!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
You sound just like George! :lol:
That's his morning mantra!
I wake up pretty easily.
I'm one of those morning people. :lookaroun
After all, he is Dave's twin!
I'm generally a morning person too. I enjoy my quiet time in the morning before the day begins.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
After all, he is Dave's twin!
I'm generally a morning person too. I enjoy my quiet time in the morning before the day begins.

Exactly!
I love that.
Spooky again. Dave and George. Dot and Betty. :lookaroun
Tune in next week to Unexplained Mysteries!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
If I was him..I would sleep late....

connor sleeps? :lookaroun I thought he was permanently doing stuff... like learning - which is how i console myself with the fact that he's so much smarter than me even though i'm the one with a college degree...:lookaroun

:lol: j/k - sleep in, hope you enjoy your first official day of summer sweetie! :)

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
connor sleeps? :lookaroun I thought he was permanently doing stuff... like learning - which is how i console myself with the fact that he's so much smarter than me even though i'm the one with a college degree...:lookaroun

:lol: j/k - sleep in, hope you enjoy your first official day of summer sweetie! :)

lol, I think it just comes naturally for him..smartest boy I have ever known..He knows so much stuff..more then I know....:eek:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I wish I could help. Cleaning other people's houses is always so much easier than cleaning your own.
Shouldn't be too bad - I did a lot over there the other night. MIL has not lived there since last July, and eventually we plan to rent it out, so DH and his brother have cleaned out a lot of her stuff, but we have friends who are staying there this weekend, so the place needs a good vacuuming, dusting,etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom