MJ-Palooza!

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
I used to love it when I was younger...Used to drive just anywhere..by myself..Then I got in a wreckk..not too bad..but it scared the heck out of me..That was that..Im scared!

awww that'll do it too! I'm sorry... I've never been in anything more than a rearending and it wasn't all that bad... (i caused a bad wreck once - but there was nothing i could do - my gas gage broke and i didn't know it - though it did seem like i'd had half a tank for quite a while... :lookaroun - anyway- i ran out of gas right on the down side of a bridge - but it wasn't sloped enough that i could coast to the bottom... and there was no place to pull off the road... so i stopped and there was a 5 care pile up behind me... I thought i'd get a ticket or something - but the officer was super nice and said he had a daughter my age and understood - (and he peeked at my gas gage and said "to me it still looks like you have 1/2 a tank!) so he knew i was telling the truth - still felt bad for the pile up though... (everone was ok btw - it was just alot of fender benders)

DisneyBunny

Oh! and speaking of fruit... I'm going out to use my last gift certificate left over from the wedding to buy me an automatic ice cream maker this weekend. I found an awesome recipe for melon sorbet that Marc begged me to try... I can't wait! :slurp:

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
Oh! and speaking of fruit... I'm going out to use my last gift certificate left over from the wedding to buy me an automatic ice cream maker this weekend. I found an awesome recipe for melon sorbet that Marc begged me to try... I can't wait! :slurp:

Yum !That sounds so good....I need one of those......:)

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
That would be my problem too..I can stay in the grocery forever ..comparing labels and prices..and picking out the best fruits and Veggies...My dh will not go shopping with me for that reason...:lol:

LOL... so true! :lol: If Jay needs to come along for something - i take him to the super stores where he can waunder the electronics or auto or gardening sections... lol... keeps him out of my hair for at least 10 minutes :lookaroun :lol:

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
awww that'll do it too! I'm sorry... I've never been in anything more than a rearending and it wasn't all that bad... (i caused a bad wreck once - but there was nothing i could do - my gas gage broke and i didn't know it - though it did seem like i'd had half a tank for quite a while... :lookaroun - anyway- i ran out of gas right on the down side of a bridge - but it wasn't sloped enough that i could coast to the bottom... or there was no place to pull off the road... so i stopped and there was a 5 care pile up behind me... I thought i'd get a ticket or something - but the officer was super nice and said he had a daughter my age and understood - (and he peeked at my gas gage and said "to me it still looks like you have 1/2 a tank!) so he knew i was telling the truth - still felt bad for the pile up though... (everone was ok btw - it was just alot of fender benders)

Oh, man. I'm glad everyone was OK!

My worst accident was on my way to college one frosty morning. I slid on some black ice, spun the car around... and marooned it on top of a large boulder in someone's front yard. You know that ship in Typhoon Lagoon? The one perched on top of the Mtn? That was my car. :lookaroun

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Oh, man. I'm glad everyone was OK!

My worst accident was on my way to college one frosty morning. I slid on some black ice, spun the car around... and marooned it on top of a large boulder in someone's front yard. You know that ship in Typhoon Lagoon? The one perched on top of the Mtn? That was my car. :lookaroun

:lol: (as long as you were ok i'm using that smile... if you weren't then... :lookaroun :( :lol: )

LOL!

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
LOL... so true! :lol: If Jay needs to come along for something - i take him to the super stores where he can waunder the electronics or auto or gardening sections... lol... keeps him out of my hair for at least 10 minutes :lookaroun :lol:

My trick is to buy Marc two Venti Caramel Macciatos from Starbucks. Each one gives me about 40 minutes of shopping. It keeps us both happy... but when the coffee's gone, we've got to leave.

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:
:lol: (as long as you were ok i'm using that smile... if you weren't then... :lookaroun :( :lol: )

LOL!

I was fine, but my car wasn't. It looked fine from the outside, but the entire undecarriage had been ripped to shreds from its acent onto the boulder. My poor baby. I loved that car. :cry:

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
My trick is to buy Marc two Venti Caramel Macciatos from Starbucks. Each one gives me about 40 minutes of shopping. It keeps us both happy... but when the coffee's gone, we've got to leave.
I cant even bribe him..he just stays home:lol:

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:

We can't do coffee around here... my husband is similar to a 5 y/o in that respect... 2 coffee's would make him look like he was a kid on speed or something... :lookaroun :D it's bad enough when he drinks coke... LOL!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
We can't do coffee around here... my husband is similar to a 5 y/o in that respect... 2 coffee's would make him look like he was a kid on speed or something... :lookaroun :D it's bad enough when he drinks coke... LOL!

Drew is a moutain Dew guy..that stuff is potent..he is always moving nonstop....

DisneyBunny

jesserin said:

Marc drinks so much of the stuff that caffeine doesn't affect him anymore. He's fine with a cappucino at 7-8 at night, and sleeps like a baby.

Me, on the other hand...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom