MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
maggiegrace1 said:
I know Thats how I am.. I hate when people are upset with me..Oh wellI just need to RELAX..as Dot told me yesterday..
Smart woman she is:) ...I just get too emotional..I want EVERYONE to like me..or I get sad..
Thats life though..Like Dot told me also..not everyone is going to like everyone..Its true..but I just dont know why!!..I guess I just want it to be that way....Why cant it be..you know?:)

Man, you and I could be emotional twins....

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
awww..Im sorry..was it the weather?
The drive is usually 4 - 4 1/2 hours, depending on traffic and construction, but it took me just about 6 hours last night because of the rain, thundershowers, fog, etc. It was really pretty scarey at times. It was raining so hard at times that I could barely see the road, nor the fools who basically came to a dead stop in the middle of I-95! On the good side, it did keep me awake and alert!

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
The drive is usually 4 - 4 1/2 hours, depending on traffic and construction, but it took me just about 6 hours last night because of the rain, thundershowers, fog, etc. It was really pretty scarey at times. It was raining so hard at times that I could barely see the road, nor the fools who basically came to a dead stop in the middle of I-95! On the good side, it did keep me awake and alert!

Im glad you got home safe..I cant drive in those situations..I get too nervous and it makes it worse...

Nemo14

maggiegrace1 said:
Im glad you got home safe..I cant drive in those situations..I get too nervous and it makes it worse...
I'm usually pretty fearless on the road,(I've driven cross country several times) but I am a cautious driver in inclement weather. I kept thinking I'd be out of the storm soon, but I'd get a break for 5 or 6 miles, then it would start all over.

maggiegrace1

Nemo14 said:
I'm usually pretty fearless on the road,(I've driven cross country several times) but I am a cautious driver in inclement weather. I kept thinking I'd be out of the storm soon, but I'd get a break for 5 or 6 miles, then it would start all over.

I dont like to drive unless I have too...dh does all the driving usually....

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
I dont like to drive unless I have too...dh does all the driving usually....

Ditto. I Hate driving. If we could afford it, I'd love to have my groceries delivered, so I never had to leave the house.

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Ditto. I Hate driving. If we could afford it, I'd love to have my groceries delivered, so I never had to leave the house.
:eek: wow girls! That is sooo not me... i'm not big on driving in the rain (especially when lizzy's in the car) but i LOVE road trip driving! LOL!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I love driving - especially alone in the car. Just me, and maybe some Jimmy Buffet music. Great escape!

maggiegrace1

jesserin said:
:eek: wow girls! That is sooo not me... i'm not big on driving in the rain (especially when lizzy's in the car) but i LOVE road trip driving! LOL!

I used to love it when I was younger...Used to drive just anywhere..by myself..Then I got in a wreck..not too bad..but it scared the heck out of me..That was that..Im scared!

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
they dont do that here ..or we would:lol:

They do it here... and offer a $50 incentive to try it... but it just seems so wasteful when the grocery store is 5 minutes away. Plus, I'm kinda picky about my fruits and veg.

maggiegrace1

DisneyBunny said:
They do it here... and offer a $50 incentive to try it... but it just seems so wasteful when the grocery store is 5 minutes away. Plus, I'm kinda picky about my fruits and veg.

That would be my problem too..I can stay in the grocery forever ..comparing labels and prices..and picking out the best fruits and Veggies...My dh will not go shopping with me for that reason...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom