MJ-Palooza!

maggiegrace1

So..Maggie sleeps every morning till at least 10-11..Of course I go to sleep at 2 am and she chooses to wake up at 6...so is that not lovely...Hope everyone has A great Day....:)..Kisses and Hugs

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yes, but I'm lucky she didn't hit her head on her IV Pole base......

It woke me up for good though :( I was hoping to sleep in while Andrew went to the Cast Pin Party

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning Betty

Dana: If you really want a set of those ears you can send me the $$ and I can get you one and mail them or keep them here for you until December.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That's the story of my life! :lol:
Seriously though, I look really close to see if I'm at all responsible for what it is that is making me feel that way. If I find that I am, I try to fix it. If I can honestly say that I'm not, then I try to let it go.

Story of my life, I am so not good at the letting it go part....like, MJ's godfather was supposed to come to the park with us yesterday and didn't come or call and I am STILL obsessing about whether he is mad at me for something.... :(

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Story of my life, I am so not good at the letting it go part....like, MJ's godfather was supposed to come to the park with us yesterday and didn't come or call and I am STILL obsessing about whether he is mad at me for something.... :(

I know Thats how I am.. I hate when people are upset with me..Oh wellI just need to RELAX..as Dot told me yesterday..
Smart woman she is:) ...I just get too emotional..I want EVERYONE to like me..or I get sad..
Thats life though..Like Dot told me also..not everyone is going to like everyone..Its true..but I just dont know why!!..I guess I just want it to be that way....Why cant it be..you know?:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom