MJ-Palooza!

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
and I don't know the answer to that. I mean I've never been in love love with my first dress...however, I also don't know if I want to hassle with getting the second one. I mean everything was perfect until yesterday. I was happy. Now I don't know what I am.

(Also, my dress that I have is clean...the other dress has a little black mark on it and would need to be drycleaned...and I don't know if the stain would come out.)

I never had that "OMG! This is the ONE!" moment when I was dress shopping. I kept feeling like I was missing out on something, so I just kept trying dress after dress on... Still never had that moment, so I just ordered the dress I thought would show up the best in pictures. :lol:

nibblesandbits

see my problem is I keep going back and forth. One minute I like the dress I have and then the next minute I want to go buy the other dress. It's like a seesaw.

I have the money to buy the dress and I have the money to buy a new headpiece if I wanted and couldn't trade out.

It's just deciding what I want to do. Maybe I should flip a coin! :lol:

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
see my problem is I keep going back and forth. One minute I like the dress I have and then the next minute I want to go buy the other dress. It's like a seesaw.

I have the money to buy the dress and I have the money to buy a new headpiece if I wanted and couldn't trade out.

It's just deciding what I want to do. Maybe I should flip a coin! :lol:

The funny thing is, What's his face won't care either way - If he's anything like Marc, he'll just be happy that you're getting married.

Although, the halter thing... that's a good point. I had straps sewn into mine to prevent the ritualistic "hitching up of the dress" all day long.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Technically, you didn't even say that you loved Nibbs, Dana, or myself.:lookaroun :cry: :lookaroun

You love Hitler?
Castro?
Pappa Doc?
The KKK?

:lookaroun

Of course I love Nibbs, Dana and myself. . .er, I mean Connor!

As for the others, just because I love everyone doesn't mean I have to like them. :lookaroun
Hmmm. . .Where have I heard that before?

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
The funny thing is, What's his face won't care either way - If he's anything like Marc, he'll just be happy that you're getting married.

Although, the halter thing... that's a good point. I had straps sewn into mine to prevent the ritualistic "hitching up of the dress" all day long.
That is true. He won't really care. He'll just be happy the whole thing is over with and that we're finally married.

Dot said:
Nibblies!
Indecisive is thy name!
Anyway we can help?

Um...come here to St. Louis and go dress shopping with me! :lol:

By the way, Hi Dot! :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
If I could I would!
Did you post a pic of the second dress?
No...I haven't been able to go to the store. I will try later...but I work until 8 and the store closes at 7. We'll see.

And I appreciate that you'd come here for me! :kiss:

Uponastar

maggiegrace1 said:
Do you ever thimk that maybe you are too sensitive?..and that you let things upset you when you should just not even worry about it?

That's the story of my life! :lol:
Seriously though, I look really close to see if I'm at all responsible for what it is that is making me feel that way. If I find that I am, I try to fix it. If I can honestly say that I'm not, then I try to let it go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom