MJ-Palooza!

talkinghands

Juggles everyone. Had a 10am doctor's appointment this morning and it took forever. My blood pressure was sky high, 190/90 whihc didn't surprise me since I have been out of one b/p for 3 weeks. Doc took my blood and hit it first thing :) He's one of the few that can and he always does it for me since he can get it and the rest can't. The techs just look at my veins and call him anyway. So far everything is fine and he'll let me know on the blood tests tomorrow or Monday. He always calls personally. Said my cold is viral and not in my chest so ride it out. My fibromyalgia is acting up. He is changing my meds some to get even better control of the b/p and cholesterol.
Have to go to Walmart this evening to pick up meds and a few things I need before heading for BVC. 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was tomorrow.

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Juggles everyone. Had a 10am doctor's appointment this morning and it took forever. My blood pressure was sky high, 190/90 whihc didn't surprise me since I have been out of one b/p for 3 weeks. Doc took my blood and hit it first thing :) He's one of the few that can and he always does it for me since he can get it and the rest can't. The techs just look at my veins and call him anyway. So far everything is fine and he'll let me know on the blood tests tomorrow or Monday. He always calls personally. Said my cold is viral and not in my chest so ride it out. My fibromyalgia is acting up. He is changing my meds some to get even better control of the b/p and cholesterol.
Have to go to Walmart this evening to pick up meds and a few things I need before heading for BVC. 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it was tomorrow.

Hi Lisbet!
Sounds like you can really use a little R and R.
Take care of yourself, please.

Connor002

photo_082.jpg

photo_0892.jpg

photo_0906.jpg

photo_0915.jpg

dis_mickey.jpg

greathotels_img.jpg

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
In the future, everyone you know and love will eventually die.

So... are you crying now? :lookaroun
No...can't say I am. Sorry. :p

Dot said:
Good for you, Nibs.
I suppose I should just accept it too, and not look at sensitivity as such a flaw.
I don't know if you really can change that anyway.
And would I really want to. . .
probably not.

I just know who I am. And I know there's no getting around it.

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
No...can't say I am. Sorry. :p

I just know who I am. And I know there's no getting around it.

I know who I am also...
But it still sucks...When you let things that should not matter make you sad and cry...But to me they matter so I guess thats why it bothers me...

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Well, obviously she got your attention! :)
She looks like a cutie from her pictures.
I don't think I've ever seen her.
Dot...she's on the Travel Channel. She hosts a show called Great Hotels. (And maybe some other stuff too, but I know she does that one.)

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
I know who I am also...
But it still sucks...When you let things that should not matter make you sad and cry...But to me they matter so I guess thats why it bothers me...
Oh yeah, it sucks. I totally know what you mean.

And what I hate the most is when people call me on it, like "don't cry" or "stop crying". It bugs the crap out of me. That just usually upsets me more.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Dot...she's on the Travel Channel. She hosts a show called Great Hotels. (And maybe some other stuff too, but I know she does that one.)

Along with Passport to Europe, Girl Meets Hawaii, Great Vacation Homes... to name a few. :lookaroun

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:

Along with Passport to Europe, Girl Meets Hawaii, Great Vacation Homes... to name a few. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
Oh yeah, it sucks. I totally know what you mean.

And what I hate the most is when people call me on it, like "don't cry" or "stop crying". It bugs the crap out of me. That just usually upsets me more.

I know.. Me too.. people say let it go..Thats hard to do ..when apparently it bothers you so much...
Oh well....I needed a cry..have not had one in a while..even though it was dumb....:(

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
I know.. Me too.. people say let it go..Thats hard to do ..when apparently it bothers you so much...
Oh well....I needed a cry..have not had one in a while..even though it was dumb....:(
aw...Dana! :kiss:

It will all be alright!

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:

Most people don't know what to do when they see another cry.
They become uncomfortable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom