MJ-Palooza!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
As for the others, just because I love everyone doesn't mean I have to like them. :lookaroun
Hmmm. . .Where have I heard that before?

A very intelligent person.
You should be glad to know them.
They are very wise.

Connor002

maggiegrace1 said:
Do you ever think that maybe you are too sensitive?..and that you let things upset you when you should just not even worry about it?
No, but I see the problem is prevalent among some...

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Nope.
Couldn't be random, because it fits the occasion.
But if you had 10 monkeys on typewriters, typing for infinity, eventually you'd get a perfect copy of Hamlet. :lookaroun

Random can randomly fit the occasion. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
But if you had 10 monkeys on typewriters, typing for infinity, eventually you'd get a perfect copy of Hamlet. :lookaroun

Random can randomly fit the occasion. :lookaroun

So somewhere in this mish mosh of things that we post here, there may be a work of literary genius?
Boggles the mind!

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
Do you ever think that maybe you are too sensitive?..and that you let things upset you when you should just not even worry about it?
And to answer that...yes.

I am incredibly sensitive and cry at the stupidest things. Things like talking about the future make me cry or about talking about things at work with my parents, or when somebody is upset with photographs they ordered and are complaining...and various other things.

I am so incredibly sensitive and that's just me. I could work on it, but then I wouldn't be who I am. Sure I know that being as sensitive as I am can do harm for me in the future (being work related...they might be afraid I'm too sensitive to handle a high power position), but I'm not changing me.

Connor002

I love Samantha Brown. :lookaroun

url

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
And to answer that...yes.

I am incredibly sensitive and cry at the stupidest things. Things like talking about the future make me cry or about talking about things at work with my parents, or when somebody is upset with photographs they ordered and are complaining...and various other things.

I am so incredibly sensitive and that's just me. I could work on it, but then I wouldn't be who I am. Sure I know that being as sensitive as I am can do harm for me in the future (being work related...they might be afraid I'm too sensitive to handle a high power position), but I'm not changing me.

Good for you, Nibs.
I suppose I should just accept it too, and not look at sensitivity as such a flaw.
I don't know if you really can change that anyway.
And would I really want to. . .
probably not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom