MJ-Palooza!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well, there might be someone I'm not that crazy about! :lookaroun
Technically, you didn't even say that you loved Nibbs, Dana, or myself.:lookaroun :cry: :lookaroun
Dot said:
Oh, okay!
I love everybody!!!!! :kiss:
You love Hitler?
Castro?
Pappa Doc?
The KKK?

:lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Connor said:
Bride to be, in... two months now, eh?
Yep...actually less than 2 months now.

Connor said:
I like it better with thy Y.

Fine then! :p

Connor said:
I'm still here.
It's better than nothing.

well, that's one way to look at it.

Dana said:
Hey Nibbs..How are you today?
I'm fine Dana. Still thinking about the dress. Now I"m thinking I should just stick with the dress that I already have. It's pretty too. I hate making these decisions. (And it's not even that hard of one! :lol: )

maggiegrace1

I liked them Both....it is a hard decision..It took me forever to find my dress.. And I found it the last minute and it was only $80.....After I had looked at others for $1000....when I saw it I knew it was the one...Which one does that for you?

DisneyBunny

Afternoon all! :wave:

I've been hard at work putting up Day 7 of my trip report...

that, and work. So, I'm here now. Did I miss anything exciting, or should I take the time to read over the 100+ posts since yesterday afternoon?

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1 said:
Hey krystyna..great report:)..nothing too exciting going on.....How are you?

I'm busy. Training an intern is hard work! more so than my regular job, and it's tough to have to explain everything and let her do it, instead of just doing it myself in half the time. But I'm still glad to do it anyways... That's how I got my own job, after all.

What's up with you?

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Afternoon all! :wave:

I've been hard at work putting up Day 7 of my trip report...

that, and work. So, I'm here now. Did I miss anything exciting, or should I take the time to read over the 100+ posts since yesterday afternoon?
And I've enjoyed Day 7.

:D

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
I'm busy. Training an intern is hard work! more so than my regular job, and it's tough to have to explain everything and let her do it, instead of just doing it myself in half the time. But I'm still glad to do it anyways... That's how I got my own job, after all.

What's up with you?
I know what that's like. I had to train people at the radio station I worked at. Some people I liked training b/c I got to sit and do nothing while they were training, but this one guy, who was in his 50s and had to have been a burn out...I had so much trouble teaching him. He had to write EVERYTHING down...and I mean EVERYTHING and he asked the dumbest questions...like why do you right click. What difference does it make?! :fire:

My boss thought I was a saint for putting up with it. The guy was driving my boss nuts, he had no idea how I stayed so calm. He was just about to fire the guy (my boss's first time having to fire somebody...it was a college radio station, they usually take anybody) but the guy quit that day.

nibblesandbits

maggiegrace1 said:
I liked them Both....it is a hard decision..It took me forever to find my dress.. And I found it the last minute and it was only $80.....After I had looked at others for $1000....when I saw it I knew it was the one...Which one does that for you?
and I don't know the answer to that. I mean I've never been in love love with my first dress...however, I also don't know if I want to hassle with getting the second one. I mean everything was perfect until yesterday. I was happy. Now I don't know what I am.

(Also, my dress that I have is clean...the other dress has a little black mark on it and would need to be drycleaned...and I don't know if the stain would come out.)

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
I know what that's like. I had to train people at the radio station I worked at. Some people I liked training b/c I got to sit and do nothing while they were training, but this one guy, who was in his 50s and had to have been a burn out...I had so much trouble teaching him. He had to write EVERYTHING down...and I mean EVERYTHING and he asked the dumbest questions...like why do you right click. What difference does it make?! :fire:

My boss thought I was a saint for putting up with it. The guy was driving my boss nuts, he had no idea how I stayed so calm. He was just about to fire the guy (my boss's first time having to fire somebody...it was a college radio station, they usually take anybody) but the guy quit that day.

Well, so much for all that trouble! :lol:

But it is tedious.. Our intern isn't so bad, but she's never worked on a Mac before, and I loathe the machines, so I'm not the best person to be teaching her. I won't even use the Mac i've got at my desk.. I brought in my own lapop instead. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

nibblesandbits said:
and I don't know the answer to that. I mean I've never been in love love with my first dress...however, I also don't know if I want to hassle with getting the second one. I mean everything was perfect until yesterday. I was happy. Now I don't know what I am.

(Also, my dress that I have is clean...the other dress has a little black mark on it and would need to be drycleaned...and I don't know if the stain would come out.)

Well..Go with whatever is easiest....or since you were happy until yesterday..then stick with the original one...No sense worrying so much...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom