MJ-Palooza!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I'm gonna head to bed, I had to restart my computer and I lost a bunch of stuff....ergh....

We'll be at Studios tomorrow, hopefully I'll have lots to report...

tigsmom

Morning all :wave: I feel like I haven't checked in in days! Way too much to try and catch up. School is almost over so maybe I'll have some free time then.
Have to make the house pretty for the Prom date so its back to work :wave:

Nemo14

Quick hello! Heading up to Maine for the day to help DD move into her new apartment.
Just wanted to add a word of caution about Triaminic. When I used to do daycare in my home, I had a 6 month old whose pediatricain told her mom that she could have Triaminic. I reluctantly gave her the presribed dose and she went into convulsions about 1/2 hour later. I'm really not one for giving OTC meds. Sometimes our bodies have to learn to fight too. JMHO

jesserin

maggiegrace1 said:
jess says back at you..and I say thanks.. :kiss: That kiss is from me....Cause I do Love you...

Thanks for being my messanger ;) Stupid internet... :fork:

I love you both! :kiss: 's all around!

Hope everyone has a fantastical day! :sohappy:

(oh... and Good Morning! :))

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Quick hello! Heading up to Maine for the day to help DD move into her new apartment.
Just wanted to add a word of caution about Triaminic. When I used to do daycare in my home, I had a 6 month old whose pediatricain told her mom that she could have Triaminic. I reluctantly gave her the presribed dose and she went into convulsions about 1/2 hour later. I'm really not one for giving OTC meds. Sometimes our bodies have to learn to fight too. JMHO

Drive Safe sweetie! Happy Moving! :)

jesserin

tigsmom said:
Morning all :wave: I feel like I haven't checked in in days! Way too much to try and catch up. School is almost over so maybe I'll have some free time then.
Have to make the house pretty for the Prom date so its back to work :wave:

LOL! morning Mad! Miss seeing you're pretty face around here... stop in more often! (The prom date will live - i swear ;))

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Quick hello here too. We're watching Snow White (again) MJ has donned her pink mouse ears and we are waiting for Andrew to finish getting ready so we can leave.

Uponastar

Uponastar said:
I'm going to go!

Dana, hope Maggie's okay!
Jess, love you, you nut!
Nibs, good luck with a tough decision!
Bonny, I just love you. And MJ.
Connor, have a great last day of school tomorrow!
If I've forgotten anybody, I probably love you, too!
Good night!

Well, there might be someone I'm not that crazy about! :lookaroun

:lookaroun

Oh, okay!
I love everybody!!!!! :kiss:

maggiegrace1

Hey everyone..

Nibbs-Thanks..me And Jess were a lil bit bored as you can tell..
Betty_Thanks.for the info..I called the Dr. and gave what he said to..not a lot at all..She is fine..Have a graet Day..:)
Bonny and Miss MJ_ Have A Faboulous Day..
Hi! Mad-Have A Great one..Dont stress too much..I dont think the date will mind if the house is not perfect:)
Jess-I love being your messenger..gives me some more time trying to get Connor to love me back:)
Dot-Have a Great Day...

Everyone Have A good one!
We Miss you Luke.....Almost as much as we missed Connor..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom