Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

Connor002 said:
Oscar's Grouchy Sounds

Now that I think of it... I don't think it was my favorite... it was just the easiest one to memorize.

Onomotopoeia books were the best. Did you pull that "Look, Mom, I can read!" trick too? My DH did that with his favorite book when he was 3. They all thought he was a genius (not that he isn't :D )

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles all!

So nice to see you all here! I love having a full house!

Thanks for the congrats Bunny! I would love it if you proofread for me!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles all!

So nice to see you all here! I love having a full house!

Thanks for the congrats Bunny! I would love it if you proofread for me!

That's what I do. :animwink: It would be nice to proof something that wasn't ad copy for once! Oh, and don't take my sloppy spelling on WDWMagic as any indicator. I just type too fast, and hit "Submit" too soon.

So are you moderating, and submitting articles too?

Fantasmic!329

Connor002 said:
Besides, I get tired an end up panting for 5 minutes after 30 seconds of running. :lookaroun
Same here.

Bonny- congrats on the new "job." When I have the time, I would love to proofread for you. :wave: (I am a bit of a grammar, spelling, and puncuation (and I can't even spell that :lol: ) freak, though, so watch out!)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
That's what I do. :animwink: It would be nice to proof something that wasn't ad copy for once! Oh, and don't take my sloppy spelling on WDWMagic as any indicator. I just type too fast, and hit "Submit" too soon.

So are you moderating, and submitting articles too?

Yep, doing both. I've been a mod there for a while but the writing will be new. I too am a member of the too fast typing club!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
*started reading at 2* parents gave me an IQ test.... I got my hands on the reults before they did heh, heh, heh

I still don't know what my IQ is. My mom refuses to tell me.

I was in gifted programs since 1st grade though. In order to be in them, it had to be above 130.

Connor002

Bonny said:
*started reading at 2* parents gave me an IQ test.... I got my hands on the reults before they did heh, heh, heh

Luke said:
I still don't know what my IQ is. My mom refuses to tell me.

I was in gifted programs since 1st grade though. In order to be in them, it had to be above 130.

I'm special too.... :lookaroun :( :eek: :cry:

:eek:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Same here.

Bonny- congrats on the new "job." When I have the time, I would love to proofread for you. :wave: (I am a bit of a grammar, spelling, and puncuation (and I can't even spell that :lol: ) freak, though, so watch out!)

punctuation ROFLMMEO! I'd be happy to have my articles read by you all. I need to choose a topic for my first one. I am writing about CM's so I need to figure out what exactly to write.

Pongo

DisneyBunny said:
Well, It's time for me to head into the evening commute home. :cry: Stupid traffic.

It's been fun chatting with you all!

Night!

I should probably head out too, now that I think about it. I have some more studying to do for that Bio test. If I decide to actually go to class and take it. I haven't decided yet.

Talk to you all later.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
It sure does, I have mine set to 40 posts per page. I never imagined I would make such good, close friends here!

How was your lunch Betty?

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
It sure does, I have mine set to 40 posts per page. I never imagined I would make such good, close friends here!

How was your lunch Betty?
Lunch was very nice - and the best part was that my friends have gained weight too! LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom