Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
:D True Dot!

Juggles Connor, Freddy, Betty and everyone else....

I miss Jess!

Tomorrow I am venturing out to take MJ to the park. Tonight I need to look for a local church and homeschooling group...

Me too! :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
You need some feet-up time!

Yeah, tonight I need to enter pins into her collection (Nana spoiled her just a bit lmmeo!) enter her traders on pinpics, work on pics and a TR from this weekend, find a homeschool group and church, look up ramps and tiedowns for the car, enter addresses off of tiny bits of paper and into a book, work on Scrunchies, finish her baby doll blanket....the list is endless

EDIT: I forgot I need to work on my intro for my Round Robin Acrapbook project and make new headcoverings too...

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, tonight I need to enter pins into her collection (Nana spoiled her just a bit lmmeo!) enter her traders on pinpics, work on pics and a TR from this weekend, find a homeschool group and church, look up ramps and tiedowns for the car, enter addresses off of tiny bits of paper and into a book, work on Scrunchies, finish her baby doll blanket....the list is endless

EDIT: I forgot I need to work on my intro for my Round Robin Acrapbook project and make new headcoverings too...

Sounds like sit-down work.
But an awful lot of sit-down work.
Don't overdo!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds like sit-down work.
But an awful lot of sit-down work.
Don't overdo!

Yeah, not sure how much I will get done, MJ slept with me last night so I didn't get a lot of sleep and Andrew has left very early the last two mornings so I haven't gotten a lot of sleep. I am pretty drowsy :snore:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Yeah, not sure how much I will get done, MJ slept with me last night so I didn't get a lot of sleep and Andrew has left very early the last two mornings so I haven't gotten a lot of sleep. I am pretty drowsy :snore:

So let it go and watch some TV instead. :lol:
If you're anything like me you'll be :snore: in no time!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I put pictures up on MJ's blog of some of the scrapbook layouts I have done. I need to take more and get them up too.

Wow! You are talented! Nice Job!

Oh, and Radar looks very much like my Joey!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks Dot! I haven't scrapped in a long time but got invited to do a round robin scrapbook about Disney :) Since all of my stuff is finally unpacked I can participate :D

Connor002

Uponastar said:
No I'm not!
Here!
*Gives Connor back his collection of assorted sharp objects, some of which are totally unidentifiable*

It wasn't the sharp objects. It was the fact that you don't trust me with them, or think I'm special. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom