Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not wild about waffles, but I would love a chocolate chip pancake with lots of maple syrup! I have a maple syrup fetish. :lookaroun

Chocolate chip pancakes! Yum! :slurp:
Maple syrup! Bleh! :hurl:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
People think I'm crazy when I tell them that I eat scrambled eggs and grilled cheese with ketchup. :lookaroun

I like ketchup (or catsup, or whatever) and I've been known to eat it on scrambled eggs.
Ever have scrambled eggs with fried baloney (or bologna, or whatever)? Yum! :slurp:
Never had ketchup on grilled cheese though!

Fantasmic!329

Bolgona. :hurl: I hate meat for that matter. :lol: :lookaroun :hurl: My dad eats meat, but I just find it nasty. My mom is slowly becoming a veggietarian, too! :D

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Bolgona. :hurl: I hate meat for that matter. :lol: :lookaroun :hurl: My dad eats meat, but I just find it nasty. My mom is slowly becoming a veggietarian, too! :D

How healthy of you! ;)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I can't sleep beyond 9 on any day, even weekends. I woke up at about 8:30 today.

Me too!
I'm usually up by 7:30.
Morning and early evening are my 2 favorite times of the day.

I love when the sun is just coming up and just going down!

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
People think I'm crazy when I tell them that I eat scrambled eggs and grilled cheese with ketchup. :lookaroun

I have ketchup on everything. I mean, everything. :lol:

Even ice cream every once in a while... :lookaroun

Oddly enough, I won't have it on burgers. Don't care for a mix of cheese and ketchup (which I suppose would exclude the grilled cheese idea).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom