Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Bonny: I'll try to get around to coloring or drawing something for MJ, but I don't really feel comfortable sending it through the mail (I wouldn't want it to get lost, and I also don't want a any return address on it; I still want to keep a certain amount of anonymousness :eek: ), so I'll scan it or take a picture of it.

oh and the word you were looking for is anonymity (sp?) :)

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
oh and the word you were looking for is anonymity (sp?) :)

I thought that was the word to, but I checked encarta and dictionary.com, both of which said "anonymousness" was the word. It doesn't sound right to me, but the dictionary is [usually :lookaroun ] right.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hmmmm, quiet night tonight...

Nana is almost on property so I'll be scarce till Tuesday morning....but I will still check in!

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
Great ideas Mad and Mary Thanks!!!

Hey, I am doing a disney Wall Collage for MJ, would any of you like to color a picture and send it to her?

Certainly! any requests? I am the proud owner of a couple of those wonderful Disney coloring books - any special character that MJ would especially enjoy?

Oh, and did I say that the bathroom/kichen renovations were going well?!? Serves me right for speaking too soon - yep, the special-order pedestal sink arrived, and it is the WRONG FREAKIN' COLOR!! :mad: Not to mention the fact that, as it turns out, there is a major supporting beam directly underneath the ONLY place we can install the sink, so that the pedestal sink is out of the question, anyway. We'll have to install a bathroom cabinet, to allow wiggle room for maneuvering the pipes around that beam. I am so tired of this...

Connor002

figmentmom said:
Oh, and did I say that the bathroom/kichen renovations were going well?!? Serves me right for speaking too soon - yep, the special-order pedestal sink arrived, and it is the WRONG FREAKIN' COLOR!! :mad: Not to mention the fact that, as it turns out, there is a major supporting beam directly underneath the ONLY place we can install the sink, so that the pedestal sink is out of the question, anyway. We'll have to install a bathroom cabinet, to allow wiggle room for maneuvering the pipes around that beam. I am so tired of this...

So... I take it all is well in Mary's world... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Oh no Mary, I am so sorry about the bathroom, that stinks....Juggles.

As far as MJ's coloring goes, fave characters are Chip&Dale, Figgy, Snow White and Belle... :D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles to the rest of you :D Nana is on property, I am going to ge ready, take Andrew to work and then go get Nana and PaPa. We'llsee what the day holds...

Nemo14

Good morning all!:wave:
Welcome Disney Bunny - so glad you came and joined us!
Dan - welcome back (kind of)
Connor, Luke, Freddy - hello!!
Mary - sorry about your sink. We went looking for a new kitchen stove last night, and it just brought back so many remodeling nightmares that I almost gave up on the idea!
Dot - are you adjusting to the new future MIL status yet?
Mad - are you having the great weather today that we're having?
Bonny - have a great time with your company! Hope MJ is feeling better today!
If I missed anyone, sorry!

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all!:wave:
Welcome Disney Bunny - so glad you came and joined us!
Dan - welcome back (kind of)
Connor, Luke, Freddy - hello!!
Mary - sorry about your sink. We went looking for a new kitchen stove last night, and it just brought back so many remodeling nightmares that I almost gave up on the idea!
Dot - are you adjusting to the new future MIL status yet?
Mad - are you having the great weather today that we're having?
Bonny - have a great time with your company! Hope MJ is feeling better today!
If I missed anyone, sorry!

So far, so good!

Uponastar

Good Morning Bonny and MJ!

Good Morning everyone else!

Am slowly adjusting to impending mother-in-law hood, but first have to adjust to being the mother of the bride!
And all the fun stuff that goes along with that!

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Good Morning Bonny and MJ!

Good Morning everyone else!

Am slowly adjusting to impending mother-in-law hood, but first have to adjust to being the mother of the bride!
And all the fun stuff that goes along with that!

Only other time I usually hear "impending", it's followed by "doom". :lookaroun

Good mornin' :wave:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Only other time I usually hear "impending", it's followed by "doom". :lookaroun

Good mornin' :wave:

Good morning Danny!

There's always a certain amount of impending doom while planning a wedding, I think. :lol:

You're up pretty early, Danny!
I think we should all wake up Connor!
I know he'd really appreciate that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom