Mj 2.0!

Nemo14

Well, got to get back to work - taking the youngest to a pet show today. Have a good day all, oh, and Connor,

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!:p

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
As far as MJ's coloring goes, fave characters are Chip&Dale, Figgy, Snow White and Belle... :D

I will gladly color something for MJ!
I always loved to color and I'm glad to have an excuse to do it again! :sohappy:
This may call for a new box of Crayolas!
Is there anything better than opening a new box of Crayolas?!

:lookaroun

I'm easy to please.

PM me your address Bonny.
Or I could always drop it off in person! :sohappy:

No, no I just remembered.
Mother-of-the-bride won't be going anywhere or doing anything that requires money of any kind for a very long time.

:cry:

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
Well, got to get back to work - taking the youngest to a pet show today. Have a good day all, oh, and Connor,

WAKEY WAKEY!!!!:p

*insert pots, pans, dynamite, alarm clocks, cuckoo clocks, and various other loud noises here* :D

Uponastar

dandaman said:
*insert pots, pans, dynamite, alarm clocks, cuckoo clocks, and various other loud noises here* :D

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

*barking dogs, fire and police sirens, car alarms and the ever popular Saturday-morning-doorbell-ringing-Jehovah's-Witnesses-visits *

dandaman

Uponastar said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

*barking dogs, fire and police sirens, car alarms and the ever popular Saturday-morning-doorbell-ringing-Jehovah's-Witnesses-visits *

Don't forget Girl Scouts.

Funny story: A couple of years ago, I was biking to my friend's house, when I noticed the Girl (Guides, as they call them in Canada...) only a few houses away, selling cookies. He was the only one home.

I get in the door, and yell, "THE GIRL SCOUTS ARE COMING! THE GIRL SCOUTS ARE COMING!"

To which he replies, "I'll go get my BB gun to ward 'em off!" :lookaroun

I was still standing at the door, and we really didn't want to answer the door. Turns out, I got caught at the door, so I hid myself as best I could behind the door (from the inside). :lol:

After a few minutes, my friend yells out to them (who are about 2 houses ahead now), GIT-R-DONE!

They looked back, and we closed the door and headed for the basement. :lol:

"Wait... did we remember to lock the door?"

*insert Psycho theme here* :eek:

Thankfully, they didn't come in.

:lookaroun

dandaman

Uponastar said:
:) Want to share my Crayolas?

Never liked artistic stuff, as it were.

I could play some music for MJ, though. I can play "We Go On", "When You Wish Upon A Star", and a lot of other Disney songs. :D

Uponastar

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny story!
But you do know that Connor's gonna let you have it when he finds out you hid from a bunch of Girl Scouts, don't you?

Uponastar

Practicing for Wafflefest!

2 Eggo blueberry waffles with butter and (since I hate syrup) lots of powdered sugar!

Yum! :slurp:

dandaman

Uponastar said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny story!
But you do know that Connor's gonna let you have it when he finds out you hid from a bunch of Girl Scouts, don't you?

We didn't hide, per se. My friend (who I'm keeping nameless for a reason!) had his BB gun in hand, should they break down the door. Not wanting to resort to violence (necessarily), we decided to hide, for their sakes. :lookaroun

Uponastar

dandaman said:
We didn't hide, per se. My friend (who I'm keeping nameless for a reason!) had his BB gun in hand, should they break down the door. Not wanting to resort to violence (necessarily), we decided to hide, for their sakes. :lookaroun

So considerate! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom