Mj 2.0!

tigsmom

Slade said:
Hey, Bonny. I won't be in town for a couple of days. I'm heading down to see my parents. my dad is doing fine now after his surgery. They had to remove his right ear and ear drum and the right side of his face is droopy but it'll heal. Anyway, I'll try and get online and say hi while I'm down there. :wave:

Glad you dad came thru the surgery ok, I'll say an extra prayer for him tonight.

Is it odd that I include my Magic friends everynight? :lookaroun

Morning Bonny and the entire crew! :wave:

Nemo14

Good morning Mad and whoever else!

BTW - It's not odd - I do the same thing, although sometimes I chuckle a little about it! ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles Mike, Joanna, Mad and everyone else....I too say prayers for everyone here as well as my friends in real life.

Prayers to your dad Mike, I'll call soon.

I am off to the DMV to get my driver's license, I'll let you all know what happens.

Juggles, love you all.

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles Mike, Joanna, Mad and everyone else....I too say prayers for everyone here as well as my friends in real life.

Prayers to your dad Mike, I'll call soon.

I am off to the DMV to get my driver's license, I'll let you all know what happens.

Juggles, love you all.
Good luck Bonny!

Uponastar

Slade said:
Hey, Bonny. I won't be in town for a couple of days. I'm heading down to see my parents. my dad is doing fine now after his surgery. They had to remove his right ear and ear drum and the right side of his face is droopy but it'll heal. Anyway, I'll try and get online and say hi while I'm down there. :wave:

Prayers and hugs for you and your dad.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Got my license, off to take Andrew to work, go to the bank and check out Mickey's Retreat, be back in a bit....love you all, Juggles.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Home again, home again, rinky tink, tink....Andrew is at work, MJ and I are home. Nana should be here this evening....

Juggles...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yellow Shoes said:
Congratulations on getting your license.

I hope this means that you will have more mobility and less cabin fever.

Thanks! Me too! I did quite a bit of driving today, so we'll see how it goes! I haven't had a license in a couple of years, so it will take a while before I am totally comfortable with it.

joanna71985

Hey Bonny!:wave: I'm here, waiting for my 5pm class to start. BTW, congratulations on getting your license. I remember getting mine- I was a nervous wreck!:lol: Well anyway, have a nice weekend. I sure hope I do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom