Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey All....

Connor, we're worried about you...

Dot and Betty, glad you are enjoying the weather :)

Bunny, so sorry for your grandfather, you and he will be in my prayers

As for us... MJ ended up in my bed again, not so much sleep for mommy...and we called to have her pump replaced (it's not an emergency) but we didn't even get a phone call even after three calls from me. So now I am on the phone with them...it's scary because had the pumnp actually not been working, we'd have had no way to feed her last night ARGH....

It's been a long day already... I have ot run errands... I'll be back later.

figmentmom

DisneyBunny said:
Cancer of the Bladder. I'm not sure if that's the "official" diagnosis, but that's what they think it is at this point. He's scheduled for surgery, but thanks to our lovely medical system, he can't get an appointment for another month and a half.

A month and a half! :eek: That's terrible... :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey All...wow, what a day, I feel like I am drowning in paperwork...sigh.

MJ's meds cost 78.00 and that was only 3 scripts, sigh...even with insurace, we seem to pay about 300.00 for meds... going to have to break down and apply for SSI even if it means moving :( Sorry I am not so chipper today, had a killer fight with Andrew this morning..

In other news... more appts are scheduled, including MJ's first dentist, I am terrified, but this practice deals wioth SNK's all the time, they will knock her out if we need to and they will do the work in her own wheelchair....

So how is everyone else?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks Guys... don't know what I would do without you... Andrew has made a huge mess out of stuff that I am trying to fix, it has been rough...

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
How far did you run today Danny?

Four 100m sprints (6 min. breaks between), three 200m sprints, and four 400m laps.

Combined with soccer and the previous track practice last night, it makes for a hell of an Achille's injury. :brick:

Oh, by the way, I won't be on tomorrow night. I'm doing the "30 Hour Famine" at our school. You get a cup of rice at 5 p.m. tomorrow, but you starve yourself from tonight/tomorrow at midnight, and end at 10 p.m. (note: we couldn't get enough teacher or parent chaperones, so it's not a sleepover. :mad: )

And yes, it raises money. :lol:

Considering I can barely go 3 hours without food, a lot of people doubt I can do it.

Screw 'em. It's for a good cause. :lol: ;)

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Guys... don't know what I would do without you... Andrew has made a huge mess out of stuff that I am trying to fix, it has been rough...
*huggles* Bonny! Wish we could do more to help, but if you need to vent, we're here!

Nemo14

dandaman said:
Four 100m sprints (6 min. breaks between), three 200m sprints, and four 400m laps.

Combined with soccer and the previous track practice last night, it makes for a hell of an Achille's injury. :brick:

Oh, by the way, I won't be on tomorrow night. I'm doing the "30 Hour Famine" at our school. You get a cup of rice at 5 p.m. tomorrow, but you starve yourself from tonight/tomorrow at midnight, and end at 10 p.m. (note: we couldn't get enough teacher or parent chaperones, so it's not a sleepover. :mad: )

And yes, it raises money. :lol:

Considering I can barely go 3 hours without food, a lot of people doubt I can do it.

Screw 'em. It's for a good cause. :lol: ;)
Our youth group does this too. What is the "worthy cause"?

BTW, I walked 2 miles with the dog today, and my knees are feeling it now.

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
Our youth group does this too. What is the "worthy cause"?

BTW, I walked 2 miles with the dog today, and my knees are feeling it now.

Well... in order to do it, you have to either raise $50 or donate it yourself. I did the latter, because my parents didn't want to give me money for something they were questionable that I could do.

P.S. Advil is your friend. Truth be told, though, I asked Giraffe for some morphine in the Huggle thread. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom